Resource icon

Skins GoKart Skin Pack V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Esotic

Premium
Esotic submitted a new resource:

GoKart Skin Pack - Content Manager Paint Shop Friendly

The Zip file contains just one set of the liveries, even though there are 7 versions of the Go Karts. I've personally been enjoying the shifter karts lately, but I'm guessing you can choose to place the liveries in any of the various kart skins folder that you like (or all of them).

For Example, the Shifter Kart liveries go in this folder by default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\gokart125s\skins

All the skins should be Content Manager Paint Shop...

Read more about this resource...

Good work pity there is not a little more 15 instead of 9, I can integrate your mod to mine precisely I miss the category 270cc with your permission I would have practically finish the pack and I quote you of course in as the author of the textures in this category there.

Personally I try to make a pack for each category of kart I hope that people will like that once finished.

Good work pity there is not a little more 15 instead of 9, I can integrate your mod to mine precisely I miss the category 270cc with your permission I would have practically finish the pack and I quote you of course in as the author of the textures in this category there.

Personally I try to make a pack for each category of kart I hope that people will like that once finished.

Please note the livery creation pack over here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gokart-livery-creation-files.24092/

Once I clean up the Gimp XCF I used to create all those car liveries I'll include it in an update to the livery creation files. It should also be fairly easy to copy any of the livery folders if you wanted to make color variations of a particular theme. Changing the number on the livery really does require editing the DDS in Gimp, but it's not difficult to do, and is something anyone can learn (should probably make a tutorial for that).

And yes, feel free to use the creation or livery files to make new ones, and I'm ok with you including any of these kart liveries in future skin packs.

Cheers,

Esotic

Thank you, if I understood correctly you allowed me to use this in my future pack.

(I use google translation for understand and even sometimes I do not understand) om my hesitation to publish on RD if peoples ask me questions.

Yes it's a little thanks to you with the GoKart mod Livery Creation Files that I wanted to finish my pack you would see in the file the difference in date between the beginning of mod until today.

I already had all the textures of the kart 0.5c except the texture of the steering wheel + logo 50,125cc which is above.

Cheers, to you too

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing