Going to the Spa GP, need help

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post lol..

I'm going to this race, should be awesome I have a Golden Grandstand ticket, G1 or something it is called... It's by the pits I can't wait!

But one question I do have is the company I am travelling with won't get there till Friday so I won't be able to go to the circuit that day so I will go down there the first time on the Saturday... I was told they give lots of free stuff out is that on the Thursday and Friday? Or is it on Saturday and Sunday aswell???

I'm asking this because my little sister wants a memento...

Also can I go into the pits with my ticket or do you have to buy a special one???

Hello @Harry Stride. I would advise you to go on to F1 Fanatic and ask Grandstand Motors themselves. There are also threads for people going to Spa. Just check out the Forum.
You can send Grandstand Motors a public message here once you have become a member which doesnt take long. Hope that helps...

I'm not sure at all, but I think that you need the paddock club thing to go to the pits and paddock where the drivers are (correct me if I'm wrong), if you have a gandstand ticket then I don't think you'd be let into the pits.

Good luck"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back