Resource icon

Skins GoDaddy McLaren MP4-12C GT3 RE-ISSUE FINAL EDITION

Login or Register an account to download this content
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

GoDaddy McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - My spin on the classic Danica Patrick Nascar skin for the McLaren. Includes Driversuit.

View attachment 74050 View attachment 74051 View attachment 74052 View attachment 74053 View attachment 74054 View attachment 74055
Big thanks to FireFloyd who did an early version for us to enjoy, I've just added some trimmings to finish it off to my taste and for a personal request. Hope you all like it. Just unpack archive into your cars\mclaren_mp412c_gt3\skins folder.

Read more about this resource...

2014-12-08_00001.jpg

for some reason Sunny, the McLaren keeps winning....Lol

Thanks for the update. This is a great skin!

There's something that's not clear for me: is there a problem with the previous version of the GoDaddy skin and AC 1.7? In what way is this skin updated for 1.7?

I'm just trying to understand.

Thanks for the update. This is a great skin!

There's something that's not clear for me: is there a problem with the previous version of the GoDaddy skin and AC 1.7? In what way is this skin updated for 1.7?

I'm just trying to understand.
As stated in the description. The other one contained old driver files for suit and gloves so they were just white textures displayed so it's had a new updated driver suit and gloves and a brand new helmet to match. There is no problem with the original car and no need to update the car from the old one if you don't want to.

And it's just bringing it to the attention of new users to AC that might not be aware of some of the old skins. It was suggested that this would be a good idea, hence the creation of a new driver outfit and helmet.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 426 39.6%