Go to the WTCC with i3D.net and RaceDepartment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i3D.net

• i3D.net

Hi there people!

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Ramon Plaisier and I'm the marketing manager over at Interactive 3D (i3D.net). We are fortunate enough to be able to give away paddock access tickets to the WTCC race weekends, all thanks to our good friends over at Simbin and Eurosport!
As Race Department is a partner of ours and I somehow get the impression that this community is into cars and motorsports (not sure where I get that idea). It would be a waste not to offer these tickets to you guys as well!

The second set of passes arrived this week so we have a fresh load of tickets to give away! The next raceweekend is Brno, Czech and takes place on the 14th and 15th of June.

We give away all passes in sets of 2. So you can bring a friend, relative, spouse, pet, homeless person from down the street etc.

All you have to do to be eligible for a set of tickets is go to the i3D.net forums and post "I want to go to the WTCC with i3D.net!" in the following topic:

Go to the WTCC with i3D! (Race: Brno, Czech) - i3D.net Game Forums

Take care people and maybe we will see some of you in Brno next week!

Ramon Plaisier
i3D.net Marketing Manager

• Mark Apat

wow
that sounds WOW :D

i would take some days off and drive to Brno myself.. its only 500-600km.. whats that.. nothing.. :)

but my exams are next week...so i will hope for another time :)

thanks a lot Ramon & keep up the good work

• Ekrem Can

Guys,

if you have the chance to travel to brno don´t miss it!!! These tickets are priceless!!!

I've been in Valencia!

• i3D.net

Ekram my friend, how are you doing? Hope to meet up with you again on one of the other races.

For those that cannot make it to Brno there are several more races this year that we can give passes for. So perhaps you will be able to go to one of the other events this year!

• i3D.net

Winners of the contest have been announced at our board. For those who didn't win a ticket this time, try again next week when we'll be offering tickets for the race weekend at brands hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%