GO-GO Multi-Function Gaming/Rocking Chair

Well, that pedal tray adjustment sure looks like it will become convertible once you have used it more than once :)

To me though, that GO GO seat really doesn't look like an option as you would have to remove all your hardware all the time in order to fold it up. With that in mind, I would prefer something that doesn't fold and has solid mounting for everything.

Upvote 0
Is their possably some info on the materials that are being used for this rig, like what kind of wood is used because I also feel like Kjell.
Plus imo it would be a bit better to maybe be able to put all kinds of wheels on that rig to make it more appealing to the costumers who don't have a Logitech wheel. This is only my opinion and suggestion but they said with funds they would try to improve their rig so I guess this is part of the plan.

Upvote 0
Well, that pedal tray adjustment sure looks like it will become convertible once you have used it more than once :)

To me though, that GO GO seat really doesn't look like an option as you would have to remove all your hardware all the time in order to fold it up. With that in mind, I would prefer something that doesn't fold and has solid mounting for everything.
That would kinda defeat the purpose of the GoGo seat, which is to be a racing rig that folds into a "regular chair" when not used for driving.
Also, with the Logitech G25/27 you don't need to remove the wheel etc before folding, it all folds in with the seat and becomes hidden. Would be interesting to see if that works with some Fanstec wheel as well.

Upvote 0
Is their possably some info on the materials that are being used for this rig, like what kind of wood is used because I also feel like Kjell.
Plus imo it would be a bit better to maybe be able to put all kinds of wheels on that rig to make it more appealing to the costumers who don't have a Logitech wheel. This is only my opinion and suggestion but they said with funds they would try to improve their rig so I guess this is part of the plan.
Materials are mentioned on the Kickstarter page, they use birch wood for the base;
"Birch wood is suitable for veneer, and birch plywood is among the strongest and most dimensionally stable plywoods, although it is unsuitable for exterior use." (from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch).
I reckon they went with Logitech because it´s the most common wheel on the market, especially for those who want a racing wheel for some casual fun but doesn´t extend it to a full on hobby like many of the people in here. Choosing Logitech makes sense to me. But I agree, I wanna see some more wheels on this as well as some tests of how stable it is when being used "properly" :p
I kinda doubt you could fit a T500RS or a CSW/CSR-E on there and still be able to fold it.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back