Resource icon

Cars GMC P3500 (Van) / Nissan NP35 (Group C) Value Pak 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You've probably downloaded the other (April Fool's) version that RD staff took down without consulting us and without good reason (well, they said it was causing confusion...seems to have caused more now that it's been removed). Download this version and it will work.
I haven't cleaned out my downloads folder in a while and was installing the older version. I'm good to go now. Thanks!

:whistling:
__custom_showroom_1555512823.jpg

still WIP...

Big thread bump just to post this:

53468116_332972424006956_8455446723441983488_n.png

Super swamped with work and some personal crap right now so I won't be making it myself, but thought it was a fun idea someone else might want to knock up for the GMC :D

I have a weird issue with the truck where the cockpit view is behind the driver's back and it makes it impossible to see the wheel or the windshield, however i see no one reported the same issue. Is there something im doing wrong? Im using CM with as few touches to the base game beyond SOL, apps, tracks and cars as possible.

I can understand that you spent a lot of time on this mod, and I am grateful for that. What I'm not grateful for is that I don't have it. I have it unzipped and put in all the right places. Here's what I did:
  1. downloaded mod
  2. unzipped mod
  3. moved to This PC: Local Disc (C:)
  4. moved to Program Files (x86) (this was the only one Assetto Corsa showed up in btw)
  5. moved to Steam
  6. moved to steamapps
  7. moved to common
  8. moved to assettocorsa
  9. moved to content
  10. moved to cars
Please tell my why it's not working, and/or what I did wrong. Thanks!

I can understand that you spent a lot of time on this mod, and I am grateful for that. What I'm not grateful for is that I don't have it. I have it unzipped and put in all the right places. Here's what I did:
  1. downloaded mod
  2. unzipped mod
  3. moved to This PC: Local Disc (C:)
  4. moved to Program Files (x86) (this was the only one Assetto Corsa showed up in btw)
  5. moved to Steam
  6. moved to steamapps
  7. moved to common
  8. moved to assettocorsa
  9. moved to content
  10. moved to cars
Please tell my why it's not working, and/or what I did wrong. Thanks!
Similarly to the problem in the other van thread, you didn’t put the right folders in the right spot. Hard to say specifically what you did wrong without seeing a screenshot of it in the folder you installed it to.

For a start the "cars" folder visible there means you installed something wrong, but also you didn't scroll down enough to tell whether they got installed since they start with the letter 'o':
ImDdhKE.png

this is a beautiful car for 1 weeks work tho,it handles unreal in bathurst but just needs a little more top end speed for conrond straight .:) 5/5 ,,, i will change me gearing to see if that helps

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%