Resource icon

Cars GMC P3500 (Van) / Nissan NP35 (Group C) Value Pak 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I realize anyone with Content Manager can do this for themselves, but would it be possible to get an update to this mod with the data packed into a data.acd, so that it could be hosted online?

Just trying to make it so I don't have to cancel the SRS series I just stupidly planned before I realized there's no data.acd in the package.
long story short, cheaters gonna cheat, given the opportunity, and it would be great to prevent that
I don't know if there are any empty files in the data folders, @Stereo maybe does. If not, you can still do a checksum with the data folder.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the seat being in front of the camera, here is the way I installed it, what did I do wrong?
Thanks!
OT3Yocr.png

Nothing wrong, and it's probably the driver's neck, not the seat... default camera position is farther back and lower than the driver's eyes cause you can't really see any of the interior from the correct spot. I always play with driver arms hidden so I can put the camera where I want it, AC's driver is an extremely tall guy (1.85m+)

Last edited:
Love the Canada Post livery! Great fun.

The 1880 kg weight on the van is too low. The sources I have indicate a curb weight of about 2600 kg for the 125" wheelbase Chevy step van with the 10' steel body and V8.

I noted the Content Manager preview also shows the specs for the 350 powerplant, and not the 454!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back