Gloves Team Haas

Misc Gloves Team Haas 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can You pls explain to me step by step how to install this? I have PSG Editor but I don't know what to edit and where to find it. I know how to replace texture with editor I just don't know which one to replace. There are 3 possible files, livery_main, livery_00, livery_01. Which one?
Thx

Hi with Ego PSSG Editor in the case of gloves or helmet, open the file eg: for the Ferrari team is fe2_tex_high_00.pssg and fe2_low_00.pssg then replace the texture with what you want.

Hi with Ego PSSG Editor in the case of gloves or helmet, open the file eg: for the Ferrari team is fe2_tex_high_00.pssg and fe2_low_00.pssg then replace the texture with what you want.

Alright I think I got it just about. But, I want your Haas gloves. I extracted file and I got two files that I need to work with PSSG Editor. I opened ca2_tex_high_00.pssg and what now? I should choose one of those two pictures you made or I can install them both for both drivers separetly? I need this for career mode. Sorry for the hustle man and thx!

Hi in career mode, the game always takes the second guide, in this case it's Gutierrez and you will import ca2_tex_high_00.pss texture and you have white gloves .... if you like the red ones, edit the texuture with photoshop.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%