3. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +629
  4. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Can You pls explain to me step by step how to install this? I have PSG Editor but I don't know what to edit and where to find it. I know how to replace texture with editor I just don't know which one to replace. There are 3 possible files, livery_main, livery_00, livery_01. Which one?
    Thx

5. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +629
    Hi with Ego PSSG Editor in the case of gloves or helmet, open the file eg: for the Ferrari team is fe2_tex_high_00.pssg and fe2_low_00.pssg then replace the texture with what you want.

6. zoranzoki

zoranzoki

Ratings:
    +1
    Alright I think I got it just about. But, I want your Haas gloves. I extracted file and I got two files that I need to work with PSSG Editor. I opened ca2_tex_high_00.pssg and what now? I should choose one of those two pictures you made or I can install them both for both drivers separetly? I need this for career mode. Sorry for the hustle man and thx!

7. talisman

talisman

Ratings:
    +629
    Hi in career mode, the game always takes the second guide, in this case it's Gutierrez and you will import ca2_tex_high_00.pss texture and you have white gloves .... if you like the red ones, edit the texuture with photoshop.