Global Formula Automobilista - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected a little better result here but honestly happy to be back fighting for the podium again. Alex locked up in T3 and therefore needed the extra pit for fresh tyres. Prost did a great job defending against him for what seemed like half a race. Phil did what we asked for him, which was finish higher than where you started. He raced very smart today, not taking any chances and keeping the car safe.

TITLE CONTENDERS DUEL AT THE TOP
1608737902793.png

Market is open

Interviews
@Kas. no sponsor but you're still winning. Will this lack of extra income stunt you later in the season?
@Lesley Buurlage your drivers are swapping positions in the standings all the time, which do you expect to lead the team by the end of the season?
@the_sigman, another point for Dan, do you think he can get off the foot of the championship?

@Kas. no sponsor but you're still winning. Will this lack of extra income stunt you later in the season?
Hamilton's lacklustre performances recently have led us to some doubts over his seat. But we arent worried by the lack of income and expect to be in the run by the end of the season

VETEEL WINS, HULKENBERG AIMS FOR TITLE
1609346401642.png

Sebastian Vettel scored his and Harvey Racing's first win of the season with a stunning drive in Poland. He held off the title contenders, as his two-stop strategy helped him jump ahead of the three-stopping Scott Dixon. 7 cars battled for the lead at one point as the title contenders stayed cautious. In the end, Nico Hulkenberg was the only one of the three contenders to survive unscathed, finishing 4 tenths off the win and Heidfeld trudged to 12th after damage forced an extra stop and Stirling Moss retired with a blown engine.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Millsy24, Sebastian scored your first podium of the season by winning the race. How proud are you to get the Pink machine to the top step?
@the_sigman, Pole Position and a top 4, is this the revival of Siggy Pop Racing?
@Aidan Keranen, back into the top 10 with both cars, what do you think the team can realistically achieve in these last two races?

@the_sigman, Pole Position and a top 4, is this the revival of Siggy Pop Racing?
Let's hope so! It has been a bright spot in a very tough season, so let's hope it is a sign of things to come! The fact Aidan was also up there leaves a bit of a bitter taste though, as the 8th position goal is drifting away despite a goo run with Dixie.

The race will have to be done tomorrow, the pitlane at Okayama decided to screw all three championship contenders over in non-memey fun ways multiple times, so I've had to throw that race in the bin. I'll redo the race at another track soon.

My sleep schedule is getting reset this week, so there is a quite high chance the race will just have to be done next week if I don't manage to find the time earlier in the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%