Global Formula Automobilista - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement
Only 1 car dnfed, and only 1 car woth of money we got, and the worst drivers :D, Falcon is retiring at the end of the season, 6th place is ok, but with only 1 car worth of money, we will fall back again like last season, 2 seasons 2x worst drivers(also if I would want to balance the speed stat of drivers I would need around 2000, then we would have the average stats of the drivers. Too big deficit at start of the season .... its a lot more unbalanced than FFG was in my opinion )

Last edited:
Lap 7: "Senna is not as good driver as others". :D That's why this game is special, as these things can be true. Looking good so far, to be updated later...

Whoohoooohoooooo, what a race by Pavlovic on debut. Fantastic result. To bad for Moss lack of aggression in last stint, he should have passed Heidfeld-Senna before Felix but it was very nice overtake by Felix there. Still looks like 1 point of power means enough that we can't win on pace yet. Hopefully I read the race wrong, now let's try not to have double DNF in next one (we usually mess up after great result, that's just team owner trait :roflmao:)

Last edited:
Very pleased with my results, especially after last season. I set my sponsor for Top 10, and I got one in there with room to spare. Looking forward to seeing what I can upgrade next and maybe keep this train rollin'.

Pavlovic takes stunning debut win
1603310536760.png

The Brazilian Grand Prix belonged to Serbian Milos Pavlovic after making a 2-stop race work, over his 3 stopping rivals. Nico Hulkenberg led from pole and dominated the race as Felix da Costa and Moss battled for 2nd, but all three had to make three pitstops as Pavlovic in 4th stayed out longer than the others and crossed the line 1st, after not taking a 4th set of tyres. Felix da Costa and Moss had to battle through Heidfeld and Senna to get into 3rd and 4th respectively after the Kas and Falcon drivers also tried to 2-stop the race, benefiting as other drivers fell back. Mika Hakkinen had an eventful race, fighting back to 12th after an early spin. The biggest loser was Phil Hill, despite battling high up in the points early on, a sudden lack of p[ace saw him fall all the way out of the points by the checquered flag, while Alain Prost was the only retirement after an early crash.

MARKET IS OPEN

Due to the fact that there were no retirements due to failures, and that the cars are faster, all cars are having 600 seconds taken off their reliability to try and give us some more squeaky bum time.

Interviews
@Sasha Jednak, A Serb in a Serbian car took victory at his first try! Why didn't Stirling get the 2 stop as well?
@rubaru, a solid result for Alexander, but Phil's pace disappeared. Where did it go?
@the_sigman, the sponsors didn't seem to be paying today, when is that going to be sorted out?

@rubaru, a solid result for Alexander, but Phil's pace disappeared. Where did it go?

Yeah, we're pretty happy with the result that Alex turned out this weekend, and perhaps a bit higher than we expected. Not sure what happened with Phil, we're still looking into it, but seems like a sensor issue was keeping his car from getting the max fuel flow to the engine. I'm sure we'll have it sorted out by next weekend.

@Sasha Jednak, A Serb in a Serbian car took victory at his first try! Why didn't Stirling get the 2 stop as well?
Unbelievable really. Great result. We planned to separate drivers on two stops, basically the one ahead would go on safe 3 stop and one behind on risky 2 stop. During first stint we saw Moss can keep up with DTKs so we decided to keep him on 3 stop. While Milos obviously couldn't follow on pace we tried to give him chance on 2 stop. And it worked.

Another double DNF, no buys till end of the season, also I know the champ and second team also, because they got 4k and 5k money when others got around 1-2k

Last edited:
Considering that I wasnt expecting anything much that was one of the best results I've ever gotten in global formula automobilista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back