Global Formula Automobilista - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing is done and I am ready to open the market.
Tyre choice has not been something I have managed to get working, but I am bringing Tyre Management back as an attribute as tyres seem to be the limiting factor for pitstops, rather than fuel. Hopefully this should remove the mess of cars regularly running out of fuel.

I have no complete liveries for both cars sent to me yet, so I am setting a firm livery deadline of Friday October 16th, or you will be running a terrible default livery and earning half money until a full livery is sent.

MARKET IS OPEN
1602069615440.png

The market will stay open until Thursday 15th October to give me plenty of time to do the randomisation process. Your budgets are shown here. Please make your buys in Private Messages with me.

Last edited:
If anyone is feeling skilled, could you please help create helmets for the following drivers before Sunday please.
Scott Dixon, Milos Pavlovic, Nico Hulkenberg, Beitske Visser, Alexander Rossi.

In other news, I'm doing the buys and randomisations now, so expect to see them later this afternoon/evening.

If anyone is feeling skilled, could you please help create helmets for the following drivers before Sunday please.
Scott Dixon, Milos Pavlovic, Nico Hulkenberg, Beitske Visser, Alexander Rossi.

In other news, I'm doing the buys and randomisations now, so expect to see them later this afternoon/evening.
Working on visser and rossi aws

Pre-Season buys
1602875660948.png

Pre-season buys have been completed and updated here. Now you know where your drivers and cars stand, you can judge what sponsors you think will be best suited for the season. Please send me your sponsor before Sunday night's Brazilian Grand Prix.

Quite a few of you havent sent me sponsors yet. if you can send me a sponsor before I wake up tomorrow, I'll allow it to count for the race I'm recording tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back