Global Formula Automobilista - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as a token to those who have already signed up, let's sign our second drivers. We have 9 teams and 18 drivers, so that is enough that we don't need second teams.

Any driver who has not been signed up currently is now up for grabs. You can only sign a driver when it is your turn, which is designated by your standing in the Constructors championship last season.
1601308471652.png

You cannot choose your driver until the previous user has made their selection. Please try to tag the next person.

If any manager who placed higher but hasn't signed up yet joins after this post, you will have to join the bottom of the list to sign your two drivers. The same goes for any new managers.

1. @Kas.
  2. @Millsy24
  3. @the_sigman
  4. @Sasha Jednak
  5. @Jimlaad43
  6. @Lesley Buurlage
  7. @rubaru
  8. @Márk Lintner
  9. @Aidan Keranen
If anybody has any ideas of other users you think would be interested, please don't be afraid to message them and invite them to join.

@Aidan Keranen, I still need your second driver

and to everyone, I still need your liveries. I will open the market later this week, but please try to get some other people to join

Ah my apolgies, didn't realise it was my turn already
I will go for #7 John Watson (so tempting to take Coulthard but my boy Watto #attackfromtheback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%