Global Formula Automobilista - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
myteam.png

Custom NLE myteam poggers :barefoot::inlove:

KAS BOTTLE CHANCE FOR TITLE PUSH
AidaQuali.jpg

An awful qualifying for championship leaders Kas Racing puts them at the back of the grid, as title rivals Hightech, Siggy Pop and Polestar all occupy high placings. Moss takes his first pole for Red Night, ahead of Vettel, Rossi, Heidfeld and Button.

The championship permutations are all explained in commentary, so I'm not going to bother saying what's up for grabs here.

By the way, this is probably one of the best races you'll watch, so absolutely find the time to sit down and enjoy the full race.

As said, "good race" never goes well for pole sitter. That pit entry has obvious AI issue, one reason I don't like "manager" like games as I can't influence these things. To bad for Heidfeld and Moss. And that Felix barging move is "move of the season" to increase safety and remove car stuck on track. :roflmao:
Then before that, Fangio getting rammed by Gilles and losing RW... Just looking that he got 6th in the end, don't want to think what would be without bugs. :(

HOY SURVIVES CHAOS TO VICTORY
1599050481911.png

The thrilling Japanese GP was chaos from the start, with a large pile-up on the exit of Turn 1 damaging many drivers. The Kas drivers stormed through the pack by avoiding crashes, but the biggest surprise came at the first stop. Race leader Nick Heidfeld messed up his entry to the pitlane entry and stopped before the wall. Second-Placed Stirling Moss crashed into Heidfeld and third placed Jenson Button joined in the crash. The next driver into the pits was Antonio Felix da Costa, who parted the mess by driving straight through the ruined cars, creating a gap for his team mate to slip through. Heidfeld and Moss retired on the spot, as new leader Max Verstappen spun out later in the same lap. After half-distance, a handful of drivers made a pitstop, hoping to undercut everyone else who pitted later. Kas racing found themselves running 1-2 towards the end, but just as other retirements confirmed them as Constructors Champions, disaster struck. Taki Inoue's engine expired 4 laps from the end, and Lewis Hamilton's early pitstop ended up as too early, meaning he had to surrender his lead for a splash-and-dash at the end of the race. Chris Hoy won, ahead of a first podium for Falcon and Alain Prost in second, Villeneuve in third and an excellent 4th place for Dan Gurney.

MARKET IS OPEN

Interviews
@Kas. Constructors Champions! Congratulations, how will the team celebrate tonight?
@Márk Lintner, second place and an amazing result, does this give you confidence for the last two rounds?
@rubaru, your team has been knocking on the door of a podium for the last few rounds now. What do you think you need to make that final step forwards?

Interviews
@Kas. Constructors Champions! Congratulations, how will the team celebrate tonight?
The team is going to the local pub, not sure of the shenanigans they will get up to but I will turn a blind eye for tonight, Taki is home because hes fuming about the retirement, Lewis is going to Toyko and I'm just going sit back and think about next year

@rubaru, your team has been knocking on the door of a podium for the last few rounds now. What do you think you need to make that final step forwards?

As long as my drivers stay smart and avoid the messes on-track, we should be just fine to crack the door open in Adelaide. Looks like now I can finally afford the downforce upgrade.

200.gif

VETTEL TO THE FRONT, TITLE RIVALS TOGETHER
AdelaideQuali.jpg

Sebastian Vettel starts from pole ahead of Chris Hoy for the Australian Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton can win the title this race, he starts 6th with Inoue in 10th. Heidfeld and Prost crashed into each other in qualifying so neither set a time.

oooh dear ! Well so I don't understand, is Villeneuve 8th in the end ? Cause the guys below haven't made more laps, they also could have had an issue, we can't know. What you said during the last lap wasn't clear enough for me :D

oooh dear ! Well so I don't understand, is Villeneuve 8th in the end ? Cause the guys below haven't made more laps, they also could have had an issue, we can't know. What you said during the last lap wasn't clear enough for me :D
All the late race retirements will get points for the position they ended up in because they lapped so many drivers. They will also count as being "finished" for anyone who has Finish or Top 10 sponsors. Any driver who DNF'ed behind the last car that crossed the finish line will not be classed as finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back