Global Formula Automobilista - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no more white and blue

sad BRT noises
I didn't realize but I completely stole your colors :confused: I'm half blue, half white
As I already made the livery.. I really don't want to throw all those hours away :(

SCUDERIA BRAVERRA #4 Elio de Angelis
FlZga6R.jpg

Last edited:
You'll be pleased to know that I am doing well with testing. Engine buys will definitely be a thing, and I have a plan for chassis upgrades too, I'm just fine tuning exactly how much I can edit it per team. When that is sorted (and I've stopped messing about getting a DTK Racing livery finished :laugh:), I'll be able to put up some values and get you guys buying stuff.

The mod is made, I just need your liveries at the moment. Speak to @Meff28s if you need help, he seem to be very keen to help as much as he can.

I now have 7 liveries (some aren't final). The grid is looking awesome and I can't wait to see what the rest of you come up with.

I have now worked out the buys system and what is possible. I will be formatting and explaining it all at some point tomorrow so we can start with initial buys.

I only require liveries from @Aidan Keranen, @oorjit07 and @the_sigman at the moment. You still have plenty of time, don't worry.

@kedy89, @The_Laskinator, @Benutzername, @pierre815, @Azabadaza, @Rui F. Martins, @Thang Nguyen do any of you guys want to join?
Thank you! We desperately needed some more forum games, there really has been a massive decline and even RDFR isnt running at this point. Despite the corona-crisis, I have several other projects on my mind now. Even if its not much to do everytime, it still adds up to a bigger "to-do" list and I tend to overfill that one already.
And for that reason and for that reason only, I'm out. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%