Glickenhaus SCG003C Sound Mod

Sounds Glickenhaus SCG003C Sound Mod 1.0

Jul 31, 2016
I can't hear other cars sounds when using this one and i can confirm when i used for example the porsche 911 gt3 r 2016 against another AI i could hear my opponent.

This sound mod on the other hand prevents me from hearing everyone else.

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
Hi, sorry to hear you have this issue

I'll check when I get to my pc

It could be that the internal engine sound is too loud. That shouldn't be the case since it's about as loud as most of my other mods but I'll double check just in case.

Other than that there's nothing else really that I can change to help

Jul 31, 2016
Hi, sorry to hear you have this issue

I'll check when I get to my pc

It could be that the internal engine sound is too loud. That shouldn't be the case since it's about as loud as most of my other mods but I'll double check just in case.

Other than that there's nothing else really that I can change to help
Just to make it more clear in terms of volume both sound the same just with this mod the opponent is completely mute which is odd.

AccAkut

2000RPM
Premium
Mar 21, 2015
Just to make it more clear in terms of volume both sound the same just with this mod the opponent is completely mute which is odd.
Is the GUIDs file filed with more entries than just those needed for the SCG? I think these GUIDs will overwrite the standard .."addresses" of other sound files.

ACFAN

SHR Modding
Premium
Nov 2, 2014
Is the GUIDs file filed with more entries than just those needed for the SCG? I think these GUIDs will overwrite the standard .."addresses" of other sound files.
Might be the case but I've never seen it happen before