Resource icon

Tracks Glencoe 0.71

Login or Register an account to download this content
A buddy and I have tried this track multiple times in our server but we get really stuttery visuals. We both have decent systems (both in VR too) and other big tracks like Lake Louise or LA Caynons runs fine for us. Any idea on what is causing this or how to fix it? We've tried fiddling with graphics settings but nothing makes a difference.

Can't be fixed, engine limitation due to the sheer size of the map.

Ok there's a partial fix which might reduce shaking of the 3d models but you will still have shaking shadows and dashboards. I don't have the link right now but I believe the creator of the Shaders Patch also has a version of this fix on his homepage. Maybe someone can drop the link here.

By the way it does also happen on LAC but it's not THAT obvious on the default layout.

Am i allowed to use this map on my server if i will make a chill freeroam map with some mod cars? i think this would be perfect. I dont want to use just one race track on the server, these freeroam explore maps are what i want!

If the start line was working for recording times and set at the racetrack it would have been possible to create layouts with lines for the AI type of "GP" "Short" and "Endurance" only longer and tuffer ;) Alas, now it`s only endurance. The big parking next to the racetrack could do for gymkhana playground but needs colorful obstacle course. Or use it for pits (a lot of them)... Not enough surfaces are defined - pits and gravel (dirt additive) need adding ASAP.

...just downloaded and installed the track...everytime I cross this piece of road at the start I get a 'cut detected'...does this happen to everyone or just me?
'
Untitled.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%