Gl4dia70rZ RealHeadMotion + T-Cam

Gl4dia70rZ RealHeadMotion + T-Cam

T-Cam

F1_20112012-03-1416-46-47-65.jpg

F1_20112012-03-1416-45-33-62.jpg

F1_20112012-03-1416-47-59-66.jpg

Download Link Of Gl4dia70rZ RealHeadMotion + T-Cam http://www.mediafire.com/?5nwbv2atc5kf3pr

Gl4dia70rZ RealHeadMotion + T-Cam v1.0 Test F1 2011

v1.0 Test Force india Only So You Guys Can Test It First

If Its Good For You Guys Im Make It For All The Cars

Here Is A Vid Of It

Download Link Here ->> http://www.mediafire.com/?1d43eou5t85tlej

:) merci merci merci beaucoup !!! tu es vraiment le meilleur pour la création de mods sur F1 2010 et 2011 merci encore et bravo pour ton travail :)

:) Thank you thank you thank you very much! You are truly the best for modding F1 2010 and 2011 thank you again and congratulations for your work :)

actually dont worry about the zoomed in FOV, i find this mod a little weird... its too sensitive to small wheel movements and looks like the players sitting position is moving within the car rather than the driver moving his head.

shame cause the t-cams look great.

Hay,good work bud lef site is big as right.Ju si see on pictures.help mi please.Thank you. Sorry i cant may english.:oops:

actually dont worry about the zoomed in FOV, i find this mod a little weird... its too sensitive to small wheel movements and looks like the players sitting position is moving within the car rather than the driver moving his head.

shame cause the t-cams look great.

Yeah its the first ver i wil update it in the next ver

Yeah i can make it i wil start on it today
Just wondering Rini are you going to make it with camera shake as well, that would be cool if its possible as it would give more sense of speed, on that more sense of speed are you able to replicate the mod that was done for 2010, I have tried but to no avail. Thanks

Hey rini can you please upload the original effects files for each track as I loaded your true light mod and did not make a backup please can you upload the orginals, your feedback would be appreciated thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back