Gl4dia70rZ - Lotus Ultra Real Steering Wheel

it's an exllent work but there are some little mistakes from the real one, the 4 bottons on central part on the wheel, the right sequence is : left up red- right up blu-left down black and right down yellow, and in the white bottons the words are in wrong position ,the green botton contain a RW simbol and not PRB and last one the center lotus simbol is a fake the real wheel have the renault silver simbol in a black round plate sorry for many words but english is not my proper language!:)

it's an exllent work but there are some little mistakes from the real one, the 4 bottons on central part on the wheel, the right sequence is : left up red- right up blu-left down black and right down yellow, and in the white bottons the words are in wrong position ,the green botton contain a RW simbol and not PRB and last one the center lotus simbol is a fake the real wheel have the renault silver simbol in a black round plate sorry for many words but english is not my proper language!:)
RENAULT logo in 2011, the steering was now in Lotus logo are current as 2012 - he changed the team name .... :cool:

Thanks now I can mod all steering wheels led's pop up

Because normally its 4 green 4 red 4 blue leds but now I can make it 4x1 green 4x1 red 4 blue. 4x1-4x1-4 is my favourite there but you could also do 2x2-2x2-4 or however you want it :D

Because normally its 4 green 4 red 4 blue leds but now I can make it 4x1 green 4x1 red 4 blue. 4x1-4x1-4 is my favourite there but you could also do 2x2-2x2-4 or however you want it :D

Yeah you do any colour combination you like, you can even changed the shape of the LED's, we've been doing it since the 2010 game.

Is it possible to change the Leds to work like in the race? Green leds on when DRS is open?
I tried with the XML, i can make them always on, but haven't found a way to make them on only when the DRS is on :cry:

Can you explain in a bit of detail,how can you do it because it would be nice if we can re-create the effect on LED from 2010 which i really liked.

Can you explain in a bit of detail,how can you do it because it would be nice if we can re-create the effect on LED from 2010 which i really liked.

Its very easy. Just get the Ryder PSSG Editor and open the interior file of any car. Then the last file is called: int_digi_tach_full_alpha_mask

Export that and then suit the greyscale to your preferred full mask.
Everytime it gets just very slightly brighter, that will be a new zone which the game will uncover in the steps you want to.
For example if you want to have the first 4 leds popping up in 2 led groups just make a grey box on the template where both fit in and repeat that with the same size box but slightly brighter.

Hope I could help you ^^

Its very easy. Just get the Ryder PSSG Editor and open the interior file of any car. Then the last file is called: int_digi_tach_full_alpha_mask

Everytime it gets just very slightly brighter, that will be a new zone which the game will uncover in the steps you want to.
For example if you want to have the first 4 leds popping up in 2 led groups just make a grey box on the template where both fit in and repeat that with the same size box but slightly brighter.

Hope I could help you ^^
I see,well i am kinda new into modeling in photoshop but i will give it a go ,
Another question is it possible to make the led pop up like in 2010 ? one by one for every lets say 1k rpm + - ? Or its not possible.

I see,well i am kinda new into modeling in photoshop but i will give it a go ,
Another question is it possible to make the led pop up like in 2010 ? one by one for every lets say 1k rpm + - ? Or its not possible.
I believe you can, not really sure how, but probably changing the values in "motec" inside the xml int_(car name2).xml inside the interiors folder.

Hope I could help you ^^
To be honest,that way actually worked,even if you export the full alpha mask from 2010 game and import it to 2012 it gets the job done,voala we have the old LED on the wheel.But is it possible to chance the speedmeter on the screen not only the wheels led,
(Just incase if someone brings the subject that i am using files from another game,actually i own 2010/11/12 all of them).
Another good question is how i am supposed to make lets say the green section to be all the time lit up so i can have lets say red/blue rpm indicators or green section(5bars) Lit up and 10 blues like in the Ferrari ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back