Thanks to the generosity of Milestone S.r.l, we have eight PC codes for the excellent RIDE 3 bike racing game on Steam to giveaway!

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a free copy of RIDE 3 is ensure you are subscribed to our various Social Media channels here at RaceDepartment. In order to do so subscribe to the links below:
We will be randomly selecting two subscribers from each of our Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook accounts, that includes both our current and future subscribers... so if you aren't yet subscribed, get that button pressed quickly to be in with a chance of taking home a copy of this little bike racing gem!

We will be announcing the lucky winners on Monday 18th March, and anyone who is subscribed by 23:59 UTC on Sunday 17th March will be in with a shout of winning a copy of the game...

Good luck!

View attachment 295388
Really good to giveaway this amazing game :D

Kinda ironic for the babyboomers to discuss their disliking of social media on a large, public forum...

Either way, I've been wanting to play this game but with the amount of other games I still haven't finished, I couldn't justify full price for it. So here's me hoping I win!

Was waiting for someone to say it: RD is another form of social media...and for those of you on Premium, if I know your full name (as you do mine), then so does “Big Brother” so ummm...you guys hiding in plain sight? :D

Was waiting for someone to say it: RD is another form of social media...and for those of you on Premium, if I know your full name (as you do mine), then so does “Big Brother” so ummm...you guys hiding in plain sight? :D
If you believe a website on the interwibble can force any person to reveal their real name, then you have to show me the legal terms that can force them to do so, or the legal terms that gives them the right to exclude anyone from their service. Their are even postulated rights to online anonymity -> link
These laws do not exist in the EU, nor the US, not in AU or anywhere except states like North-Korea and China.
And all that only if you can proove that a premium member name is not really their real name. Is it ,or is it not ? :roflmao: :geek:

You know how social media is generating revenue ?
The same way all media makes it's money, selling access to their client base to advertisers.

I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Facebook at this point, it's not like they invented racism or con men. All they really did was create a platform. People abused it. Maybe Facebook could have been more proactive but when these companies were set up they were supposed to be free and open to everyone. They didn't realise most people are asshats and need to be coddled like children.

Ride 3 Update.jpg

Milestone have deployed a small update for RIDE 3.

The new build mostly relates to adding some small fixes across a range of the content within the game, however one of the most visual things will certainly be the addition of daytime running conditions for the Macau Guia Circuit, adding some much requested daylight to one of the fastest and most dangerous street circuits in use today... game on people!

Don't forget, you have until 23:59 UTC on Sunday 17th March to be in with a shout at winning a copy of this game on PC! Check out the details HERE.

Check out the update notes below:

TRACKS
  • Added new light condition (Sun) for “Macau” track.
  • Added new light condition (Sun) for “The Snake” track.
BIKES:
  • Yamaha YZF-R6 2015 livery issue fixed
  • Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja KRT Edition 2017 muffler issue fixed
  • Honda CB650F headlight and mirrors issues fixed
  • Kawasaki Z1000 2006 muffler issue fixed
GENERAL:
  • Issue with first gear before start fixed
  • Minor fixes on game stability
  • Light condition preset changed for some career events on Macau

RIDE 3 is available now.

Check out the RIDE 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for news, discussion and general bike racing excitement!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back