GIVEAWAY FRIDAY: WIN AN AWESOME WEEKEND AT THE NURBURGRING (AND RACE IT).

You can do it @Ole Marius Myrvold, come on, and get @Roy Magnes onboard too! Just checked and tickets would still be below €50 for me if I bought them just now, surely it can't be a gazillion noks from Gardermoen two weeks prior to the date? :roflmao: hehe I know well it can be... but try!

Well, just checked now that accomodation is pretty much gone, should have booked it at the same time as the tickets :confused: now I really hope I win this! Otherwise I will bring my tent and for once during a race weekend I will not pray for rain :)

Accomodation + Flights from OSL - I don't even want to check it out. Too depressing.

Congrats to @Bastian93 !!!

Congratulations Bastian, make the most of it, man! And go easy on those cases of beer :D

To all the other people from here that are going to the SimRacing Expo: do you have any experience with any camping site at the Nürburgring, if you've been there before during a racing event?
I am looking at finding a way to stay there, any help and tips will be much appreciated! :notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back