GIVEAWAY FRIDAY: WIN AN AWESOME WEEKEND AT THE NURBURGRING (AND RACE IT).

You can do it @Ole Marius Myrvold, come on, and get @Roy Magnes onboard too! Just checked and tickets would still be below €50 for me if I bought them just now, surely it can't be a gazillion noks from Gardermoen two weeks prior to the date? :roflmao: hehe I know well it can be... but try!

Well, just checked now that accomodation is pretty much gone, should have booked it at the same time as the tickets :confused: now I really hope I win this! Otherwise I will bring my tent and for once during a race weekend I will not pray for rain :)

winner.png

Ok here we go. Winner time!

Posts 2 - 93 have been thrown in the hat at random.org and post #70 was randomly selected. This post was made by @Bastian93 who is now the official winner of this great weekend at the Nurburgring!

Ill be contacting you in a PM as well with some more information about the weekend and add you to our whatsapp RD Party Groupapp as well if you can send me your cellphone number

Massive congrats and thanks everybody for entering!

View attachment 268034
Ok here we go. Winner time!

Posts 2 - 93 have been thrown in the hat at random.org and post #70 was randomly selected. This post was made by @Bastian93 who is now the official winner of this great weekend at the Nurburgring!

Ill be contacting you in a PM as well with some more information about the weekend and add you to our whatsapp RD Party Groupapp as well if you can send me your cellphone number

Massive congrats and thanks everybody for entering!

Congrats, you get to meet me!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back