Cars Ginetta GT4 Supercup [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
from Shaun's OP:
"It has LODS" which is a :D for those of us with less than impressive PCs. I haven't tried it yet, just responding to your Question. Will try a field of pre- and post-LOD Ginetta's to see how much difference it makes for me.

Right, but that all could have been added to the original thread. That way people who have already downloaded it get the notification that it has been updated "now with LODS" and it keeps duplicate thread clutter down.

Without sounding too dumb, I'm a little new to Assetto Corsa and not sure how to install this once downloaded? Is anyone able to advise? Would be greatly appreciated.
Find where you've downloaded this file, then Right Click on it, Extract to "ginetta gt4 supercup" (what's in the brackets is what your zip file is named). Double click on the folder you've just created with the "extract to" command to reveal a "ginetta_gt4_supercup" folder. Copy or move this folder to your "Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars" folder. Select Ginetta while in the AC menu to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%