AC Ginetta G55 @ Silverstone National Mon 15th Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
meh, this time trained for like an hour before the event, but Nathan didn't sign up and Michael no show god knows why.. more fun track then bargabello imo with braking into corners instead of off-camber road haha
@Simon Knight you need to work on your consistency man. :)

@Akis Kevrekidis
"The race stewards have statued about the unsafe release car after the pit stop. Therefore, a ten-second penalty was added to the final time of the next driver : your devoted, myself." ;)

Funny combo, and a bunch of good drivers.
Thx all.

A bit late here, but I was so mad at myself yesterday that I went off immediately after.
Still, thanks everyone for the race!

@Simon Knight you already said yesterday that you take part of our incident, but I take 100% responsibility. I mentioned yesterday that I had microstutter/instant FPS drops, so I sometimes took some comical lines or missed some braking points (I think @Matheus Machado watched me overshoot some corners in the first half of the race, too), and that was the reason for my lowspeed spin there. The point is tho that I should have never tried to race against you but instead let go. Just learned another lesson when to hold back. Sorry. :[
On the positive side, I have found the cause of the FPS stutter/drops. I have a Radeon 6870 1GB, and I now reproduced the issue with my VRAM running full. I wanted to see all your shiny Ginettas, so I had lots of Skins installed. I think especially the Sport pack appears to be quite demanding here. Maybe that's what caused your stuttering, too, before you wiped your HD, Simon?

A bit late here, but I was so mad at myself yesterday that I went off immediately after.
Still, thanks everyone for the race!

@Simon Knight you already said yesterday that you take part of our incident, but I take 100% responsibility. I mentioned yesterday that I had microstutter/instant FPS drops, so I sometimes took some comical lines or missed some braking points (I think @Matheus Machado watched me overshoot some corners in the first half of the race, too), and that was the reason for my lowspeed spin there. The point is tho that I should have never tried to race against you but instead let go. Just learned another lesson when to hold back. Sorry. :[
On the positive side, I have found the cause of the FPS stutter/drops. I have a Radeon 6870 1GB, and I now reproduced the issue with my VRAM running full. I wanted to see all your shiny Ginettas, so I had lots of Skins installed. I think especially the Sport pack appears to be quite demanding here. Maybe that's what caused your stuttering, too, before you wiped your HD, Simon?
Yeah, I saw you going wide on turn 2 a couple of times, but had a great time getting up my pace to hold you, very fun laps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%