Resource icon

Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 0.55

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bzyq submitted a new resource:

Ginetta G55 GT4 - Ginetta g55 gt4

We are pleased to announce, that the early stage of Ginetta G55 GT4 mod is finished, and now we are entering in open beta, becouse we want to share the joy of riding with You.
A lot of work is still ahead of us, but "the juice" is ready. Feel free to ride and comment (even those "boooing" comments are apreciated ;) ).
Give us all of Your feedback and we see, what can we do to make our Ginetta G55 GT4 mod better.

_____STILL TO DO______

- hand/driver animation
- there's only one LOD
- dirt...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for bringing the Ginetta to AC. This is a fantastic first release. I know you're busy with this but will you be working on the GT3 version in the future?

You need to edit the assetto_corsa ini file in the assettocorsa\system\cfg folder and change it from
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1
to
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0
This is in your steamaoos directory.

You need to edit the assetto_corsa ini file in the assettocorsa\system\cfg folder and change it from
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=1
to
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0
This is in your steamaoos directory.
-------------------------
Sorry my English.
I appreciate your help.
I checked the "assetto_corsa" ini (assettocorsa\system\cfg) and the field WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS = 0 was already marked with "0".
The problem only occurs with the g55 gt4 Ginetta.
When I choose this car at the time of validation of the setup it is not validated, pops up the message "Setup is Invalid".
I have other cars bought and some downloaded from this site that work perfectly, I believe the problem is in the Ginetta.
Once again thanks for the help.

Bzyq updated Ginetta G55 GT4 with a new update entry:

Ginetta G55 GT4 v0.15

We are pleased to announce, that the early stage of Ginetta G55 GT4 mod is finished, and now we are entering in open beta, becouse we want to share the joy of riding with You.
A lot of work is still ahead of us, but "the juice" is ready. Feel free to ride and comment (even those "boooing" comments are apreciated ).
Give us all of Your feedback and we see, what can we do to make our Ginetta G55 GT4 mod better.

______CHANGELOG________

V0.1 15/11/2014

First public Beta version

V0.15...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry my English.
I appreciate your help.
I checked the "assetto_corsa" ini (assettocorsa\system\cfg) and the field WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS = 0 was already marked with "0".
The problem only occurs with the g55 gt4 Ginetta.
When I choose this car at the time of validation of the setup it is not validated, pops up the message "Setup is Invalid".
I have other cars bought and some downloaded from this site that work perfectly, I believe the problem is in the Ginetta.
Once again thanks for the help.

Hi, this is a bug that Kunos are aware of. You need to raise the car ride height in the your set up.

Hi Sunny Sky Speed
You need save as .DDS DXT5 interpolated alpha
It seems I don't have that extension with GIMP2. Is there away to download or install this extension? (f.e.: I had to install the .dds extension into GIMP2 as it was not standard in the program)

It seems I don't have that extension with GIMP2. Is there away to download or install this extension? (f.e.: I had to install the .dds extension into GIMP2 as it was not standard in the program)
Yep, i use Gimp and have a dds extension.

Not that easy to find and install as you might think.

And i often get some artefacts on my paint after saving in GIMP with dds.
The best results i get when: Paint everything in GIMP as usual. Than merge it to one layer (or merge it on a new layer). Copy that whole thing and paste it into the free program paint.net.
Saving in paint.net works a lot better.
For me at least.

Sometimes sadly the programs conflict when copying transparent ares into one program, you need to try a bit.

Bzyq updated Ginetta G55 GT4 with a new update entry:

physics patch

______CHANGELOG________​

v 0.5 20/11/2014
- Corrected Final drive ratio
- Corrected values for aero ( Work in progress )
- Corrected Driver Eyes position
- Corrected mirror render position
- Corrected hide object in driver3d.ini

v 0.15 18/11/2014
- added template for window banner
- New sterring ratio
- corrected front and rear toe values
- Corrected values for aero ( Work in progress )

V0.1 First public Beta version 15/11/2014

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%