Race Information:

Start: ROLLING DUE TO LARGE FIELD!
TC: Factory
ABS: Factory
Time of Day: 12:00
Tyre Wear: 100%
Fuel Use: 100%
Damage: 50%
Pitstop: Manditory: tyres must be changed fuel is up 2 you!

Special notes:

1. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. It will count as a non show* otherwise.
  2. Join the server in time from 18:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT.
  3. Being on Teamspeak is mandatory for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give, if you have a mic) warnings from other players during the race.
  4. Passwords will be sent via private message just before the booking.
  5. The condition of the tarmac will be good (90%) at the start of the event and it will improve gradually. It will reach 100% at the start of the race.

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.

Please Note:

• Two non-shows within a two month period will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license
  • Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the player's license.

• driver
    • driver
    • driver
    • driver
    • driver
    • driver
060295-australian-grand-prix-grid-girls.jpg

utp36

Last edited:
Id like to join but I dont fully understand how it works because I thought AC stopped doing bookings. Do I 'have' to join the server during the booking session to get a slot? So is it not possible to join in the middle of practice? Thanks : )

Id like to join but I dont fully understand how it works because I thought AC stopped doing bookings. Do I 'have' to join the server during the booking session to get a slot? So is it not possible to join in the middle of practice? Thanks : )
we can arrange the server either way! I just like to do it this way for my events. Sorry if this does not suit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%