Ginetta G55 GT4 2017

Cars Ginetta G55 GT4 2017 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Mate, Sorry but you will have to ask all the people that made the liveries, as I don't own them, they are there own work, we made no changes to them. I can't see it being a problem, but best get permission :thumbsup:

Sorry

Shaun

The skins will only work if the AMS mod uses the same UV mapping and therefore the same 3D model. I thought the car model war only created for AC or was it ported elsewhere?
My question was if I could use them and not how to convert.

I wouldn't be converting them if I did not how. It's a simple task and and any skinner could do so.

@Shaun Clarke , I don't see you giving any credits or if any permission was given, this why I asked.

This is all you said so I thought let me just check with you first.

"Skins by their original owners"

As for the model @Shaun Clarke , not sure who it is, but from what you said it's not yours either so why would they have to ask you for permission?

I'm only interested in the skins, even though this would take some time I would be quite happy to recreate all of them, not a difficult task, just easier if they are there.

Cheers for the explanation mate, if it was ported, I wasn't asked so I guess the original creator wasn't asked either?

But thanks for clearing that up

Shaun
Just had a look at there mod page and looks like that they have full permission to convert the GT4 which includes the Ginetta.

The car is not yours that I do know, interior, sounds, everything is different but still nice to have with AMS physics.

I'll convert the skins and make mention same as you did and can add if the original creators would like their name mentioned I would be more than happy to do so.

Thanks for the reply!

Can you tell me where they have permission to convert?

As it stands, I got permission to update and "do what I needed to do" from the original version, but this does not include converting to any other sim, so I will be happy standed corrected, but please show me this.

I have been asked before, and I have had to refuse

Shaun

Can you tell me where they have permission to convert?

As it stands, I got permission to update and "do what I needed to do" from the original version, but this does not include converting to any other sim, so I will be happy standed corrected, but please show me this.

I have been asked before, and I have had to refuse

Shaun
I'm not interested in the mod, I just want to make series from the skins.

As with any any other mod one is allowed to upload skins on RD, I thought let me find out from you where did you get them since you don't mention anybody.

Page edit:

Have found authors of the skins so don't worry...

Last edited:
Hey. I really appreciate your mod, it is really in line with the other cars from kunos and i have a blast everytime i drive them. I have a question regarding the ai's top speed. On virginia international track, on the 2 main straights, when ai gets in 5th and 6th gear it pulls away from me like 0.50 tenths, in other words it feels like they are faster in straight line. I tried to change gears sooner, later, have the best exit of the corner before the straights but still they pull away. Sure thing, i play on 98%diff and i manage a 5th place from 18th and so on, but i would really like to know if this is all in my head or they are faster on straight line. Thank you and keep modding

Hi There,

Hmm not sure what to say really, as they change gear (earlier) than you can, brake earlier than you can, they have the same power, same everything, so I am at a loss on this one. Sorry not the answer you was looking for, but I really don't know what to say on this one.

Regards

Shaun

Just checked after reading it in the GT3 thread and unfortunately the low res cockpit is broken here, too:
EJpwy1R.jpg

@Shaun Clarke Just wondering if there are any plans for a working wiper? You now for use with rain mods...

Cheers :)
Progression is currently halted due to other pressing things going on (it's build up to BTCC 2019) and me working with a BTCC team for the first time, has taken prescience.

I would love to get a wiper working on all my mods, but struggled to find somebody / anybody that would be willing to help.

I will re-visit the Ginetta's as you might not know, but I have just finished setting up a 7K sim rig and AC for a IRL Ginetta driver, and he is going to help me dial out the Supercup over the coming months with his experience, but for now, there is only 4 letters on my brain.....BTCC

Shaun

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years