Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I don’t know if it’s the driving position in these cars but in VR anyway the rotation seems a little off for me, kind of like driving with a level of zoom applied...
Does anyone else feel this or is it me?

Yes i have the same impression. It feels like the FOV is a little bit out of control. :geek: Don't know what i can change in the settings, because in other cars i didn't have this problem.

Can a rookie join in? I'd like to avoid the mess that is public servers for some clean racing. Are there any good practice servers around?

I don’t know if it’s the driving position in these cars but in VR anyway the rotation seems a little off for me, kind of like driving with a level of zoom applied...
Does anyone else feel this or is it me?
Yes i have the same impression. It feels like the FOV is a little bit out of control. :geek: Don't know what i can change in the settings, because in other cars i didn't have this problem.
Quite sure it's weird because the stock cars effectively have their driving position on where the back seat would be.

I don’t know if it’s the driving position in these cars but in VR anyway the rotation seems a little off for me,
Don't know what i can change in the settings, because in other cars i didn't have this problem.
There's nothing wrong with the view. It feels "different" because of the somewhat unique driver position in the stock cars. You're not sitting in the front like most tin-tops, you're sitting way back around the centre of the car. This gives the impression of the cockpit being much larger, and turning corners seems odd because you are that much closer to the pivot point compared to most classes.

aacwbsex1.jpg

I'm still not added ?
I don't live on the RD forums. It was my birthday so checking this thread has not been a priority. If you've signed up and there are slots free on the list, you're in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back