PC1 Ginetta G40 Junior - MP Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I would like to host an event featuring this car. I am putting this out to see if anyone would be interested in joining me. I was thinking of hosting a race next weekend. I would create the race and then post the password here or PM the password to those who expressed interest. Here is the date I am looking at:
Sunday, February 15th, 2015 @ 9:00 am EST (6:00am PST, 2:00pm GMT).

It would most likely be a race at either Monza GP or Imola. 10 laps with practice and qualifying. It would be nice to get 8-12 racers. Respond here if you're interested. Thanks.

Hope to see some of the ESR members show up.;)

Hello,

If you like fair racing and your are dutch or from belgium, please join our league on

mod-edit: you are free to setup a league on the RD forums, advertising however shouldn't be done here but on the official forums

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone starting a non assist league plz...i would be very interested..
..on xbox one

Yes. Please guys, don't get rushed into non-official leagues here. Of course, anyone if free to run what they want, but if you want to run in an official RD league, just wait for the official post. RD rules will be followed and RD will not be used as a recruiting tool for an off site adventure. And of course, as is tradition here, there will be no assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%