Resource icon

Tracks Gimli Motorsport Park 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't use GTL ...... but I live in Winnipeg and was completely surprised to see this track listed !!! Awesome !!
I currently use AC, ACC, rF2, and PC2. If you feel like making a copy for one of those games, please let me know. Bruce

I don't use GTL ...... but I live in Winnipeg and was completely surprised to see this track listed !!! Awesome !!
I currently use AC, ACC, rF2, and PC2. If you feel like making a copy for one of those games, please let me know. Bruce
I can understand that you are used to next gen graphics with PC2 and now ACC, nevertheless I think GTL worth the buy because it is cheap and you will find hundreds of custom tracks like this one that you will never find in new sims especially in PC2/ACC where it is impossible ;)

If you feel like making a copy for one of those games, please let me know. Bruce

I ´d be happy if you find someone to convert the tracks to the games you mentioned. Gimli shouldnt even look too bad in the actual generation of sims. I´m not doing any 3d-work anymore though, even it is tempting me always ;)

And as GTR233 mentioned it´s absolutely worth to get GTL for a few $ from Steam and enjoy endless tracks. I am always surprised how good the physics and ffb were already in the previous generation of simracing. I´d say ffb was even better,lul.

Cheers !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing