Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Silvanosilva Silva submitted a new resource:

Hermanos Rodriguez 2015 - Hermanos Rodriguez 2015

This is the International Hermanos Rodriguez speedway in 2015, converted to the GSC. Following their changes that were adopted in 2015, with high richness of detail as the walls, new new sequence control tower curves, stands and the stadium area. I hope you have fun and have good hours of entertainment.
This track can not be part of any TrackPack without the prior permission of the Author Silvano Silva
If you can help us by donating any amount so we can develop better and better jobs:...

Read more about this resource...

syncmaster submitted a new resource:

Paul Ricard HTTT - GT - PROTO - SHORT - Paul Ricard for GSC

GSC 2013: Paul Ricard HTTT GT - PROTO & SHORT V1.0

Scratch version for rFactor by Loco,
Conversion, change is improvement by Neel Jani ,

AIW by Thierrydu81 for GT & Proto versions
Greybrad for AIW SH release.

Detail improvement
- Added Short version is that just my version GTR2,
- Reviewed the full night lighting,
- New fire starting and exiting the pits entrance
- Added Google Map for parties land
- Reviewed some of the textures,
- Added new small building along the track, which was...

Fair point...guess I was just frustrated myself that I had done everything I could to help people out over the last week or so to pay back in some way the help these forums have given me.

Wasn't particularly spoiling for a fight although reading it back, I guess it could have been taken that way...apologies to all.

Anyway, come on Angelq, lets get to fixing this thing for everyone. ;)

Hi,

I was curious about this so I had a look at the problem.

This is fazorbox's latest release v1.1.5 of the GID plugin for rFactor 1.

This is a release thread... http://symracing.net/rfeseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=874

Here is the posted DL link... http://www.mediafire.com/download/gbd91to6i94b4z3/G.I.D.GlobalInfoDisplay_RFEfullversion_1.1.5.exe

If you didn't know GID has issues with Brake Wear and Engine wear widgets, I guess these GID features are not working / not available compared to rfDynHUD.

GID will function wirh GSCx becasue GSCx is based on rFactor, however you needed to rename the gsc.exe to rfactor.exe or else GID will not work. This is a problem for steam version users because you can not rename the exe in steam.

I discovered that in the GID d3d9.dll there are references to rfactor.exe... I changed those references to gsc.exe with a hex editor and that solved the renaming of the exe problem.

After you install GID into GSCx you can edit the d3d9.dll as I have done or you can use the .dll that I made all ready to replace the original.

http://www.filefactory.com/folder/d8f0cf405cc14c9d

Folow the link above to find an extracted version of GID 1.1.5 package and a copy of the "edited for gsc.exe" d3d9.dll. It is easy enough to edit the .dll yourself if you are concerned about security.

Check out this thread to setup rfDynHUD for steam rFactor... if you haven't seen it.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/telemetry-plugins-work-with-rfactor-steam.101892/

Edit: GID v1.1 Manual

http://www.virtualracinggroup.net/fazerbox/files/GID11/GIDv1_1_ENG.pdf

Global Information Display, G.I.D., Telemetry, HUD, Game Stock Car Extreme, GSCE, GSC, GSC Steam version

Last edited:
Gringo submitted a new resource:

PixSim Alpine A364 Cockpit Mirror Re-map and Re-view for GSCx

PixSim Alpine A364 Cockpit Mirror Re-map and Re-view for GSCx v1.0

My goal is to make the rear view image from the A364 cockpit a part of the immersion factor of this brilliant sim car.

The mirror system used in GSCx (gMotor) is simple, and it works as intended when you do not show any reflections from the car body, wing, wheels, etc.
You can use this mirror fix without changing any of the camera setting and you will have the basic benefit of the improvement.

If you want to go a bit further, you can make some easy file edits to show a reasonably accurate rear view with your car reflected in the mirror.
Keep in mind our simple mirror system and this car were never designed to work together like this... but I hope you will agree that it looks pretty good.
Unfortunately one important setting is found in the users "player file". The problem with that is the "Rearview_Front_Clip" will be a global change when we really only want to affect this single car type.

I suggest creating a player file just for this car. That way the player specific changes required for the A364 can easily reverted by switching player profiles.

I designed for primarily 21:9 UHD monitor, triple screen, TrackIR, VR. I hope everyone will see an improvement using A364 Cockpit Mirror Re-map and Re-view.

How to install
Copy files to

Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Vehicles\Pixsim\A364\

mirror_int.gmt required
MIRROR.bmp recommend using this higher res texture, GSCx standard 16:1 AR but with more detail

File Edits

"Stock Car Extreme\UserData\[your player name]\[your player name].PLR"

[ Graphic Options ]
Rearview="1"
Rearview Width="64.00000"
Rearview Height="14.00000"
Rearview Cull="0" optional
Seat Adjustment Aft="0.00000" recommended
Seat Adjustment Up="0.00000" recommended
Mirror Adjustment Horizontal="0.00000" recommended
Mirror Adjustment Vertical="0.00000" recommended
Moving Rearview="3" recommended (however due to a bug stock GSCx cars will have "mirrors looking forward" until Reiza gets it sorted out)
Rearview_Front_Clip="1.50000" required if you show car in mirror (clips some unwanted cockpit infront of the rear view camera, however it likely won't work well with original GSCx cars.)
Rearview_Back_Clip="750.00000" recommend at least 500
Rearview Particles="1" optional
Self In Cockpit Rearview="15" required (Set 0 to remove car in mirror)

"Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Vehicles\Pixsim\A364\A364_cams.cam"

LocalCam=COCKPIT // Cockpit cam -
{
Fov=(105.000000, 45.000000) optional (my aprox. monitor H,V FOV)
Clear=FALSE
Color=(164, 218, 249)
ClipPlanes=(0.150000, 1500.000000) recommended
LODMultiplier=(1.000000)
Size=(1.000000, 1.000000)
Center=(0.500000, 0.500000)
MipmapLODBias=(0.000000)
Flags1=(0)
Flags2=(0)
RadiusLimits=(0.000000, 0.000000)
OrientationRate=(999.000000, 999.000000, 999.000000)
PositionOffset=(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) required
OrientationOffset=(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) required
Radius=(0.000000)
}

"Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Vehicles\Pixsim\A364\A364_cockpitinfo.ini"

////////////////////////////// CAMERA AND GRAPHICAL EFFECTS ///////////////////////////////////////////

Eyepoint=(0.00, 0.718, 0.038) required
CameraTarget=(0.000, 1.0, 0.00)
TVOffset=(0.0,0.0,0.0)
MirrorPos=(0.000, 0.663, -1.480) required

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%