Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Have you got the F1_1990 track pack installed max? Once I deleted Mexico from this, the new version showed up. I have to say that, whilst you’ve done your usual brilliant work Patrick, it’s still not a track I care for, in any of its guises (it was always my least favourite circuit in GPL). I do hope that you can find time to update the other 1990s circuits though, as they go great with the brilliant F1SR 1992 mod.
Tks for the tip;)

Dene, this is a long shot, but maybe your game path is too long for simsync. Try copying your GSC folder to your c or d drive and then run simsync again. Even if I'm wrong... we might be able to troubleshoot the problem.
Let us know.

Angelq117.
How do I get the speech recognition working in the spotter mod, what keys do I have to activate for this to work. Tried everything I can think of but still won't work. Can you please advise.

Lancey, there's a third part app that you need to install. Not sure what it's called, but I will check and let you know.
It is a speech recognition app that translates info to and from the game. But I assure you, it's quite a complex thing to set up and get working. It caused a bit of unwanted shuttering on my mid range machine so I disabled it on my side.
Will get back to you as soon as possible

i put a folder on my desktop and a copy of the shortcut when i did that screenshot and it did not work, Also someone was kind enough to give me a direct link to get the 2014 cars, although when i downloaded them i was suprised as i know the man that hosting the download lol.

The FClassic is one of the cars I have more pleasure in driving the GSCE, physical and ffb are impressive and perhaps also because I am a nostalgic that accompanied the "golden age" of F1 with Senna, Piquet, Prost, Mansell...
With these Skins, Keith gives us the opportunity to leave the visually better FClassics with these paintings of the time and adjustments to reflect perfectly the performance of the riders and teams of 1991. What I miss are the circuits of the season, but thanks to the excellent work Patrick, for now we are surprised with some new circuit as recently Mexico. Thanks @Keith Windsor , @Patrick Giranthon and the whole community for their efforts and support dedicated to GSCE. Cheers.

Patrick once again congratulations. Another circuit to my list of classic "golden age" of F1 (IMO). Finding a balance between more or less downforce is a difficult task, since it is a long straight track and with many "esses" and as someone once said, Peraltada is also sublime. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.6%