Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for the update Angelq117.
I'm too busy trying to keep the car on the road and looking to the front to notice if the DRS flap is visually open or shut as long as I can feel it working. Might be more important to people who are into replays, but since I'm a slowcoach in a McLaren I'm happy to skip them.:inlove:

Hahaha Good point Kenny. I also use cockpit view... and since the guy in front won't usually get the DRS it should be too big of an issue.
The real issue is that I cannot get the tyre compounds to change visually. I have one more option I would like to try... which is why I am planning to upload in 7 days. This weekend I will put all my time and effort into it.
Wish me luck... cause if this works... we might have our very own working F1 2015 mod for GSC.

solid work keith! analogue dash comes from original reiza mod for rf rght?

Thanks Roby, both versions of the dash have actually been present in the Reiza files all along, since they first released GSC, so I have not added any other files.
When I first spotted the alternative dash files a few years ago, I asked about it, and Nick Ovey of Reiza kindly helped me to access it, & I uploaded it as a separate mod back then. But now the recent structure has changed slightly (or maybe I just finally learnt an easier way, I'm not sure) and it was just a matter of including it in the upgrade file.

So guys , will this be an actual V8SC based mod , or a V8 touring car mod? They are two different series I believe. And would this new mod be more of an updated 2012 OSRM mod , with newer cars , graphics and so forth?

So damn excited to hear this!
v8 touring cars? had no idea this even existed... and only falcons and holdens are eligible... man instant love for me... @reiza: is it possible to to license maybe the cars only? theyre past models afterall

I would add any track by Patrick Giranthon to the two names above, after that I would really only get a track if it's one you really want.
If you like F1 mods then Angelq117's F1 2014 is very good, it's based on the Formula Extreme cars with nice models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%