Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

The road course races were all different distances, I couldnt tell you why apart from maybe thats what the promotors/organizers wanted...
It makes sense, since there is no standard format between events.

Why not just check the lap numbers on Wikipedia, and add them to each track gdb, so they are correct?
Of course. I can set in SCE (within limits) the amount of laps that I want. But still like to know how the length of races in real season was defined.

Tnx.

Olá Felipe. Testei com todos os karts do jogo mais o BRKart, e não aconteceu isso. Vamos tentar descobrir o problema. Você tentou andar em test day ou single race? Pergunta besta: engatou primeira? ME responda por favor, para que eu teste e tente descobrir o problema. VocÊ baixou alguma outra pista que converti? o problema foi só em imperatriz? sabe em qual traçado vocÊ estava, 1, 2 ou 3?
Acaba de me ocorrer que se foi no practise do single race, seu kart pode ter "nascido" encavalado com outro kart, e por isso ficou preso. Se foi, por favor, teste em "test day". 1 abraço.
P.S. vou responder em inglês também, não sei se podemos falar em português aqui nesse tópico.

Hello Felipe. I tested with all original karts of game and BRKart mod too, and don't had any problem. Do you had the problem (Kart bumping in pit and cannot go to track) in test day or single race? What the layout that you tested? 1, 2, 3, or both? IF you tested in single race and had the problem in practise, maybe your kart "was born" over other AI Kart, and because this you cannot get out of pits. Please, try in practise mode, if it ocurred in single race. Waiting your reply to try understand the problem. With my best regards.

This will be a V8SC based mod featuring Current models with Reiza Sounds and Physics.
Nothing to do with ORSM or anything related at all. Totally new Scratch built.
Hang on, so now I'm a bit confused too. Reiza is currently working on a V8SC expansion to the game, you are going to use the physics and sounds from their V8SC to make your own V8SCs?

I dont really understand -- are we getting two of the same thing?

Hang on, so now I'm a bit confused too. Reiza is currently working on a V8SC expansion to the game, you are going to use the physics and sounds from their V8SC to make your own V8SCs?

I dont really understand -- are we getting two of the same thing?

Reading previous comments Reiza stated they are creating there take on A v8 super car rendition.....v8oz are creating multiple cars from the series. So I assume the physics will the same but the modeling will be different.

This sounds fantastic, thank you so much... looking forward to it already.

Hope you can pull together a track pack too... i'm absolutely desperate to do a full, quality, V8 Supercar season.. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! (clicking new window... going to crowdfunding page...)

I assume Reiza will do "only" one V8 car but SRA will do all the models and skins for 2015 season.

Is like if someone gets Formula Extreme physics and sounds, with permission, and do all the models and skins from F1 2014 season.
Thats what I was thinking. Basically Reiza will make the base model, and OZV8 will make the rest of the series. In that case, I am still happy I supported the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%