Resource icon

Other GID patched for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, I just erased every thing but content and verified and it worked but my frame rate went from 100 fps with sweet fx and dynhud to 28fps with GID and no sweetfx.

Ok, I just erased every thing but content and verified and it worked but my frame rate went from 100 fps with sweet fx and dynhud to 28fps with GID and no sweetfx.
Same problem here! Running win 10, triple with multiview... Seems like doesn't matter the graphical quality, always getting around 25fps.

Same problem here! Running win 10, triple with multiview... Seems like doesn't matter the graphical quality, always getting around 25fps.
+1 on graphical, windows 7 here. I finally gave up and spent way too many hours with Dynhud, Works fine (once set up) but miss the instant flexibility of GID.

+1 on graphical, windows 7 here. I finally gave up and spent way too many hours with Dynhud, Works fine (once set up) but miss the instant flexibility of GID.
I love the DynHUD apperance, but it's unstable... I had a big problem in a league race. All the widgets has stopped, and each tire went to one side of the screen LOL

Agree, just in practice I've see really strange bugs. Inconsistent so far. Hopefully GID will progress with this title because it ain't pretty (neither am I) but it works.:D

Weird thing but if I run ams.exe with admin permission and Gid the fps tanks by 70%. Don't know why. I also have to launch from steam. Have know idea why.
@JoelGL

Last edited:
No it works fine now , I just don't run AMS.exe with admin privileges and I launch it from steam.

hello,

i did install GID,
but i have a little problem.
in the leaderboard (GRID perhaps is correct name), it works correct in quali for example, as it shows the laptimes gaps to leader (or to me, if i change this in config.txt), but in race is makes same, gaps to leader laptime (or my laptime), so it shows laptimes and not the standings (gaps to cars in front and behind me), it looks like, that GID do not understand that it is racesession and not practise or quali session.
do other people have same problem? and do perhaps someone knows how i can fix this problem?, i did in config.txt changed to 1,2,3 and 4 but never it shows the gaps to opponents, laptimes gaps.

and another little problem i have, i have always 100% engine, is this normal?

thanks for answear
servus

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back