GhostSpeed Presentation for FSR 2011

At Spa-Francorchamps, 27th of March 2011, the GS07 roared its engine for the first time going into the track. The car made some shakedown laps for the media and fans present at the track to record the moment. The new GhostSpeed’s challenger made its presentation in a great day, where the team drivers for 2011 were also revealed.

After a long winter break GhostSpeed Racing Team is preparing for the new FSR 2011 season where it is planning to take part in each division. The team said goodbye to some respected team members that where searching for a new challenge at different teams. In the mean time the team have signed several new talented and motivated drivers to boost it in a new phase of its life. GhostSpeed’s aspirations are not set too high for 2011, since building upon a new team, the new drivers have to prove themselves first. The team is looking for solid point scoring finishes and anything better will be a nice present.

During the winter Mark Aalberts have been pushed forward to become Team Manager for GhostSpeed. Aalberts comments on the new season that is in front of us:

Mark Aalberts, Team Manager:
“Im looking forward to 2011 and the new challenges it brings with it. Last year i found back some fun in racing again and that made my decision to become team manager of GS a little bit easier. The team has been working hard to finalize the line up and contract new drivers. I have high expecations from some new drivers in our team and I believe that we have contracted some good talents that can and will improve during the year. The team went through a major overhaul with basically a complete new lineup however I think it will be refreshing and I cant wait for the first race with my new team members. This year I will take part as driver in the World Trophy division, last year I have had a very good 2nd half of the season and I realy hope I can continue my form for this year. I wish all the competitors a nice racing season.”

Pedro Rodrigues, Team Owner:
“It’s really great to have Mark Aalberts has our team manager. He’s a great asset in the team and with his work we were able to build a fresh and fully motivated team. This is a rebuilding season for us, so it will be challenging, but we will be able to grow with it for the future. I’m sure we have some good new drivers and their fire to race is really inspiring. We have good talents here with a lot of potential to be stronger race by race. Let’s go for the first race and good luck to all the drivers and teams, I wish to see some great races.”

Team Drivers:
- Alessandro Puoti
- Gabriel Biondo
- George Manousakis
- Jim Parisis
- Joona Leppänen
- José Moura
- Lukas Euler
- Mark Aalberts
- Tjeerd Feddema

The GS07:
Designed by Pedro Rodrigues