GFX weirdness

GFX weirdness since GTR or maybe race_steam verion .14 It is kinda hard to see in screenshots but very anoying when in motion.

Rear view mirror is semitransparent
Rev leds not working
Steering wheel digits are wrong

Attachments

• capture_2008-08-09_21-06-39.jpg
    capture_2008-08-09_21-06-39.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 238
Radeon 3870 and I tried CAT8.7 and 8.8 both under vista. Will check under XP in a bit. But I noticed these GFX glitched only after installing GTR EVO. I also notice that the rev leds do not light up on the dashboard :S weird weird weird :S

Turned off AA and AF for testing but no improvement.

• Rocco Uder

I sometimes get that mirror bug, but i got a 9800gtx card, but it´s not that much of a problem. i also run gtr on a vista64 system with sp1, but i doubt thats the problem.

Just tested under XP using CAT8.6 and the screen is still messed up. It is anoying me allready during prequal when I do not need the mirror. Guess how it will affect me during a league race when I have to watch the cars behind me :S

I have the same issue with the VWTCC servers and the LED display being reversed colours and not very legible - came with 1.2 (?) Crown Plaza patch for me.

Also, the inside of some cockpits seem to be different (higher resolution/improved) with the online version ...

Figured I had a slightly corrupt dds file or something ... but obviously its not just me.

I am on an Nvidia 8800GT ... and have used several drivers since this started, so from what I read in this thread, its not restricted to just one driver/card combo.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%