F1 2010 GFWLive - 100 friends LIMIT !?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
How do you think inst it too low? And how you handles with it>
I ought to remove old good ones to add new ones on regular basis.
Its strange why this inst like 500 limit or 200 at least.

The basic idea is that GFWL is a pain in the buttocks. GFWL is what happens when a company tries to charge you for something that everyone else does for free, and when they see people aren't idiots and don't use their service, they make it free drop all form of support and development.

I sincerely hope F1 2011 won't be using GFWL. Bloody Steamworks is bloody free and a gazillion times better framework.

I didnt realise there was an upper limit, but I generally only people from RD and others that I have good races and banter with.
Just as well im not exactly Mr Popular!

In all honesty, I havent had any problems with GFWL at all. The GUI is not the nicest thing to navigate or use, like having to delete messages individually and such like, but on the whole, had no real issue.

200 would be nicer... but if its going to make the already dodgy GFWL even more dodgy then I'd rather it was left at 100.

I find with GFWL that if you send someone an invite/message as someone else is comming online and you press "home" at the same time the game crashes. This has happened to me a number of times and I know many people who have the same problem - It happens to me on 2 different PCs and a laptop and on both the DVD version and the downloaded version of the game! Running the game windowed seems to help but I still don't trust it. Talking seems to be the safest way to communicate :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back