F1 2010 GFWL & F1 2010

• Thread starter Deleted member 6919
  • Start date
F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
D

Deleted member 6919

• Deleted member 6919

I've just recently had to format, and now i have re-installed f1 2010, i cant find my gfwl account, im having to use a offline account, my live access code is linked to a account i cant get access to anymore, tried making a new one, which just brought me back to the same problem, how can i gain access to the old account, or get it moved to a new one i can setup????

• Deleted member 6919

If you have the DVD version then the live access code is on the back of the booklet.
If you downloaded from Steam then you should have a copy of the code somewhere.

DVD version, yes i no where the code is, but thats the problem, now i have formatted, its not reconized anymore to my account, come to that my account isn't either, and when you try to setup new one, it says its not the right account.

:confused::confused: ***** ******* GFWL! :mad:
I had a ".net Passport" account on one of my computers, opened a GFWL account on a new Xbox, installed F1 2010 on another computer and just logged into my existing Xbox GFWL account.
I see no reason why you can't access your old GFWL account as long as you have given the correct login details.
Can you access your ".net Passport" account?
Have you looked at the GFWL site for troubleshooting or the forum?

GFWL - the biggest reason NOT to buy F1 2011

I Have the code it is content removed

mod edit:
please do not post software keys on the forum. We do not promote the illegitimate use or distribution of software or serial key sharing, for any reason.

What happened to your account? A reformat should have nothing to do with GFWL.

So long as you haven't broken any GFWL or XBL rules, there's no reason why you can't retrieve your account. Have you called them or tried to retrieve your account through their website?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back