Getting rid of the brake zone markers

Wow, those brake zone markers really look good. Finally a developer that actually knows what hardcore simracers have been missing all these years. Well done Simbin.

Is there an option to throw some bananas around and fire rockets, like Mario Kart for example?

This comes to my mind:

Good to see this, nice that Simbin is listening to feedback from users. :thumbsup:
Pity that as soon as Bram (or anyone) posts that news in the link, all we get are more replies with rants and complaints about other things instead of trying to post something positive occasionally. :( I'm referring to the front page comments, not those in this Forum.

58892553M.jpg

Updating the game today.It's possible to disable markers on two tracks:Lausitzring and Red Bull Ring.

Last edited:
Iam pretty sure they have been disabled on all the DTM tracks as I can't remember seeing any of late. I believe there's just a few tracks in RE3 that need to be updated.
Hey buddy I think I just raced you in the DTM online beta. The whole time I'm saying to myself "Man this guy's name sounds familiar" , then it hit me, must be race department. That second race on Zanderzoot or whatever it's called, I had trouble. My dash stayed in 5th gear the whole time so I just had to drive by audio and feel. I know I was all over the place, lol.

Hey buddy I think I just raced you in the DTM online beta. The whole time I'm saying to myself "Man this guy's name sounds familiar" , then it hit me, must be race department. That second race on Zanderzoot or whatever it's called, I had trouble. My dash stayed in 5th gear the whole time so I just had to drive by audio and feel. I know I was all over the place, lol.[/QUOTE

Ya it didn't click that it was u till after, I was a tad intoxicated and was all over the place but had some fun when I kept it on track lol
First race my wheel was set to 900 and I couldn't understand why it felt weird than set it to 540 and it was fine, zandoort was really glitch as well for me, some bad stuttering through turn 1-3 and I also had no HUD display info either.
If memory serves me correctly we have the same gt3 wheel ?
If so I've been working on a FFb profile I'll send you to critique if it interested? .still needs some tweaking but feel it's better than the base :)

Anything would help. Default wheel feel leaves alot to be desired. Actually I have the Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel US, xbox compatible one, but I think most of it is the same settings-wise. I could be wrong though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back