Getting Race canceled when connecting to some servers, others are working

Hi there guys,

please help me I am starting to be desperate with this :(

Recently from sudden I started to get notiffication Race canceled, when connecting to some servers, where I have been playing before like 20x times.

CM connects to server, loads all 32/32 cars for example, and then goes back to Win with Race canceled message...
happens for example on ABC-1 Legends garage Nordschleife server, but when I connect to theirs ABC-1 Legends garage Highlands long or Spa these servers works fine...

Single player sessions work totally fine.

I struggle to find smthng on the internet, just a guys with same question as me, I also tried Legends Garage Discord channel but no response... I tried steam files verification, no change.

Thx for any advice!

Did you install a mod recently?
I dont really think I did smthng like that... on 7.7.2021 I downloaded Asseto car tuner and made some cars with this and played them in single player, I wasnt making other changes in game if I remember... after I found those "race canceled" problems I added LA Canyons 1.2 and Shutoku map... Now I noticed one thing: Legends garage has 2 Nordshleife servers and on one of them I get "race canceled" on 32/32 cars loaded and on the second server I get this error always with Mercedes Benz 190E EVOII... which isnt car I was modding or smthng :/ I did steam files verification again, steam says found 1 corrupted file and will download it, no help, all still same... thx for response!

but what did you do?
just tuned few cars with this https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-car-tuner.13946/ for a single player game, nothing else. No ingame changes and mods. I did not any mod with that Mercedes Benz 190E on which I get race canceled on one server. Also this program doesnt mess with original files, it just makes a copy of chosen car and u mess with the copy.

I also checked if I have right version of Custom shaders patch and its ok.

Maybe I will try reinstall the game

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
For the first time in history, Alpine F1 Team has co-developed a commercial racing simulator that can be used by fans and professional drivers at home. It’s called the Alpine Racing TRX and it’s presented by Trak Racer. “I really enjoyed the Trak Racer, Alpine Racing TRX. It’s a very useful...
Through our partnership with CLG, one of the largest esports organisations in the world, we’re beyond proud to present our official limited edition CLG Pro XL Gaming Chair. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 379,95 Bringing together our expertise of creating the highest quality gaming chairs...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Take your PS4™ racing experience to the ultimate level with Fanatec Direct Drive technology. Our partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment means that the Podium Racing Wheel F1® works seamlessly with all PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro systems. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR...
Two Grip Material Options Alcantara & Leather Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The...
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Our XL racing seat features the design of our best-selling pro chair, scaled up for people who want a bit more room in their racing cockpit. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 289,95 By opting for a wider design instead of the traditional racing bucket seat our XL racing seat sets itself above...
GT Pro Zero, the perfect balance between performance and aesthetics for GT lovers. Featuring Cube Controls best custom rim with improved ergonomics. 100% carbon front plate. Full backlit buttons. Magnetic paddles. CNC aluminum knobs and joystick. Buy now from simucube.com for € 908,46...