F1 2010 Getting a contract from a top team

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm driving for STR-Ferrari in my first year, dominating the WDC and single handedly leading the Constructors Championship. I've just gotten a contract offer from STR for year 2 and I'm favored by the mid field and the new teams, but I really want to move up to Red Bull Racing or Ferrari who haven't shown any interest.

What do I have to do to get the top teams to offer me a contract?

Hi guys... I'm with Williams, just 3 seasons, at 7th with 131 points and some wins... Rep 16, i'm at Suzuka right now, whta are my possibilities to drive a good car next year? My rival is Nico Rosberg at 8th place with 128 points

very good if you keep winning you will see the teams offers but if you are really doing well then just refuse them and they will come back with a better offer but if you start loosing after refusing them then they might withdraw there future offers

you were level 23 after your first season at virgin what difficulty do you play?

I bet amateur coz im doing the same thing. It's so that i move into better teams then i can increase the difficulty. I mistakingly accepted the offer from virgin. I thought they were promoting me to 1st driver but they were giving me a contract for next season as the 1st driver instead... they should make those things clearer... maybe in f1 2011.

• chomps31

I bet amateur coz im doing the same thing. It's so that i move into better teams then i can increase the difficulty. I mistakingly accepted the offer from virgin. I thought they were promoting me to 1st driver but they were giving me a contract for next season as the 1st driver instead... they should make those things clearer... maybe in f1 2011.
Oh **** i did the same thing dam i thought it was just for the rest of the season as number 1

I had McLaren on my 2nd season. When they asked who my rival was, I said Lewis, then I also said open to options on my next team. Next thing I got was contract from McLaren. I won the season but they didn't offer me a contract (maybe due to rep), so I moved to Ferrari.

yeah thats how i got to ferrari myself i beat Alonso and was offered a contract with them but im thinking of starting my season again with all aids turned off and and legend difficulty as its too easy on pro and i want it to feel realistic rather than arcadey

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%