Getting a bit tired of AC. Invest in another sim?

Rivvern

www.MasterArms.se
I'm getting a bit tired of Assetto Corsa. Don't get me wrong. AC is for me the best when it comes to handling, ffb and value for my money. No microtransactions. But i really miss a "complete" game. I really hate when the screen just fades out after finishing a race etc. Immersion killer.

So im thinking about investing in Raceroom which looks really good and is a more complete game. The issue i have with it is that it lacks players. lobby is almost empty and it got these filthy microtransactions. I do already own some cars and tracks but no packs. Comments on this please.

Next up is iRacing. Very expensive but is for me the most complete game. But im not really interested in paying the amount necessary to be able to play. Also RD dont seem to run iRacing very much.

I do own rFactor and rFactor 2 which i like alot. I havent renewed my rF2 license though because of the lack of races at Racedepartment.
Game Stock Car Extreme looks pretty good but it feels kinda old and Project Cars lack the fidelity i want in a racing sim.

I do think that there are too many sims on the market right now and the community is getting more and more split up. I think we need to focus on 2 sims and get slots filled up instead of having 5 people in every race.

Ok so i think the question is this:
Am i stuck with Assetto Corsa which seem to be the most popular, most bang for buck and authentic simulator but is lacking alot "features"?
Which sim would be the safest to invest in when it comes to populated races and leagues @ RaceDepartment ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 162 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%