F1 2010 Gettin' raped on the grid!!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Im playing F1 2010 on the xbox, and im having a difficult time to take off with a good pace. is there a technique or something like that, because de AI is killing me, every time... maybe is the bug with the fuel.. (im racing 100%) but even in multiplayer i suck very bad at launching....

thanks!

Your probably spinning the rear wheels.

Its hard to detect in this game because the physics are so crap.

You can spin the rear wheel all you want, but its not easy to psin the car. It feels more like the clutch is slipping.

Thank heavens the PC version can be modified :)

Hold whatever revs you want while on the grid, but just before the green give it full throttle momentarily and back off as you launch, then try to control wheelspin by slowly re-applying throttle. By the time your ready to shift to second you should pretty much have it flat. I can usually keep even with AI by doing that, sometimes I even pick up a place before T1. And that's with a Virgin, no aids.

Im playing F1 2010 on the xbox, and im having a difficult time to take off with a good pace. is there a technique or something like that, because de AI is killing me, every time... maybe is the bug with the fuel.. (im racing 100%) but even in multiplayer i suck very bad at launching....

thanks!
try and get the revs to about a third up you might find it difficult if you are using a controller rather than a wheel and pedals alot depends on the car you are using in career if you are in the lotus hrt or virgin after your start you might want to defend your position as the other cars will out pace you hands down and that is a real pain but just keep practicing your starts it will get better with time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back