GET REAL: Realistic & Immersive Drivers for Classic Cars & Invitational Events

Misc GET REAL: Realistic & Immersive Drivers for Classic Cars & Invitational Events 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
PR3D4TOR submitted a new resource:

GET REAL: (Somewhat) Realistic Driver Names for Invitational Classic Car Events (EN) - Classic Car Mod for real driver Names for invitational events - ENJOY

I made this simple mod to create a more immersive and realistic feel to these invitational classic car events. (also works in any other instance where classic cars are involved)

Please Note:
Modding on this game is limited and this is ONLY an edited text-file, so i did not influence in which cars/events these drivers appear! National flags are still correct though.

Please Note 2:
These are my personal picks, English version only. Feel free to add sugesstions...

Read more about this resource...

Its quite a bit of work to do for every language, but maybe i will add some languages afterwards!

Regarding Liveries: Yeah that might be a thing that you get banned for them since you use an editied .erp file which also contains the performance data files.

Frentzen DESERVES to be on your list but you apologize for including Jacques Villeneuve. Such a huge Lol.
Guess you're too young to remember, but there's a Wikipedia for you there... take a look what JV has done to your dear Heinz Harold in 1997 !? :D
They were IN THE SAME TEAM mind you ! Oh god.... :laugh:
And who cares about that DTM dude ? REAL F1 drivers only ...please.

Frentzen DESERVES to be on your list but you apologize for including Jacques Villeneuve. Such a huge Lol.
Guess you're too young to remember, but there's a Wikipedia for you there... take a look what JV has done to your dear Heinz Harold in 1997 !? :D
They were IN THE SAME TEAM mind you ! Oh god.... :laugh:
And who cares about that DTM dude ? REAL F1 drivers only ...please.

Off-Topic Discussions, you must be some real sad dude if you get triggered by that but
I suggest you take a Chill-Pill.
Its supposed to be not taken that seriousIy but yet people are commenting on these "jokes" and get triggered pretty bad.
I do not even get your point. Both are on the list but you are REALLY mad about that one line to Villeneuve and Frentzen? Because your beloved Jaqueline is your fav. driver?

I remember the 90s F1 very well, do not worry. Attended lots of races.

As i said in the description: Add your suggestions but i might not care.

/ignore List

Last edited:
Very good Idea and mod. Thank you.

Would it be not better to have more existing or recent F1 drivers as classic car drivers. After all we are driving the cars today not 20years ago. They might be also invited to drive like we are. So as example,
Mc larens can be driven by recent mclaren and mercedes drivers.
Ferraris by Ferrari engined team drivers
Williams by Renault engine drivers.
Just an Idea.

Last edited:
QUOTE="halukbay, post: 2562006, member: 56512"]Very good Idea and mod. Thank you.

Would it be not better to have more existing or recent F1 drivers as classic car drivers. After all we are driving the cars today not 20years ago. They might be also invited to drive like we are. So as example,
Mc larens can be driven by recent mclaren and mercedes drivers.
Ferraris by Ferrari engined team drivers
Williams by Renault engine drivers.
Just an Idea.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i thought about that. Would also make sense at all. But well lets see what i want to edit in the future. Maybe add some more languages and other versions (like you suggested one or the others like classic drivers only)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back