Get nKPro v1.3 Beta 1 now! [for real this time]

Got some time to try to Vintage, which I looked forward to the most.

Is it just me or is the sense of speed very hard to judge in this car? I feel as I overshoot corners very easy, feels as I'm standing still almost and cant get the car to turn in properly. When I watch the replay it looks as much more speed than I feel when driving.

Also the strange crashes where the car flyes around and spins in the air seems to be even worse in this version..
Other than that all good =)

Got some time to try to Vintage, which I looked forward to the most.

Is it just me or is the sense of speed very hard to judge in this car? I feel as I overshoot corners very easy, feels as I'm standing still almost and cant get the car to turn in properly. When I watch the replay it looks as much more speed than I feel when driving.

Also the strange crashes where the car flyes around and spins in the air seems to be even worse in this version..
Other than that all good =)

Yes the car has not the best sense of speed , and when I watch the replay I see that it drive much faster than it actually feels.

Just keep in mind that the gearing is high (as well as the seat position :)).

The grip in the car is much better when throwing it around a bit (4 wheel drifting or even more angle). But you won't start throwing it around until you have some confidence, which means you'll be getting understeer everywhere due to not being agressive enough... Similar to rallying in RBR: you need to set your self in the "drifting" mood for the car to be easier to drive fast.

kind of wondering why there is no Nordschleife? I read some where that netkar cannot do long tracks, but Trento-Bondone hillclimb is actually 21 km, about the same as Nordschleife. It turn out netkar can do 21 km track. would be cool to have Nordschleife.

The vintage at falnkeberg brings back very good memories from netkar namie.

Hmmm I just remembered another thingy from nKnamie ;-)

Certainly it bring back memories! Nice to see you still around stenyak (even tough you may not remeber me from old rsc, i got into netkar namie really late, around end of 2005)...

Do you remeber

On topic; the lateset release is really fantastic, so far gave a good go to Vintage only it's great fun! And f1600 just got a whole lot better. :cool:

Possible new club racer here (if time allows), which would make it two for Croatian club :)

Certainly it bring back memories! Nice to see you still around stenyak (even tough you may not remeber me from old rsc, i got into netkar namie really late, around end of 2005)...
Hehe after the ups and downs of rscnet and real life, I started simracing more rarely... what was your nickname back at rsc?
Do you remeber
I remember giving that track a couple of tries with the modena, but never got to remember the layout :)

I can be up for some club racing too. Once per week would be fine for me! (like the 22:00 modena club)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%