Get nKPro v1.3 Beta 1 now! [for real this time]

Can someone comfirm they have netkar 1.2 and netkar 1.3 beta in a seperate install and netkar 1.2 does not crash like 1.3 beta. I'm going go with the seperate install route but I don't want 1.3 beta to somehow damage netkar so it crashes 1.2 as well. And can I just install version 1.2 and get the cheaper price to unlock the full version or do I need to install 1.3 beta to do that?

I just purchased 1,3 via paypal I got confirmation that transaction was made from paypal 4h ago but I still havent recieved activation code.
Should I get the code to my email adress that I have on my paypal account?

Yes. Just checked mine, I got the activation code the same minute I got the PayPal receipt, so I guess it's automated?

I'd wait a bit more, and if nothing happens, send an e-mail to orders@netkar-pro.com

EDIT: check your junk folder if you haven't already.

Can someone comfirm they have netkar 1.2 and netkar 1.3 beta in a seperate install and netkar 1.2 does not crash like 1.3 beta. I'm going go with the seperate install route but I don't want 1.3 beta to somehow damage netkar so it crashes 1.2 as well. And can I just install version 1.2 and get the cheaper price to unlock the full version or do I need to install 1.3 beta to do that?

Hey Kamran. I just joined several servers in 1.2. One without anyone else in it. One with one other person, and one with two other people (slim pickings as most people seem to be over on the 1.3 servers). At any rate, I was never dropped from any of those. The last session was about 5 laps, I think. So, it doesn't seem that having both versions hurts 1.2 connectivity.

As for unlocking 1.2 at the lower price, I don't know. Sorry.

Hey Kamran. I just joined several servers in 1.2. One without anyone else in it. One with one other person, and one with two other people (slim pickings as most people seem to be over on the 1.3 servers). At any rate, I was never dropped from any of those. The last session was about 5 laps, I think. So, it doesn't seem that having both versions hurts 1.2 connectivity.

As for unlocking 1.2 at the lower price, I don't know. Sorry.

I just purchased a licence and unlocked version 1.2 at the new lower price in case anyone else wondered. :)

Is there any option to lock the framerate ? I'm getting too much fps and the graphic card reaches very high temperatures (really high), because sometimes I'm with +300 fps. Vysnc isn't using for me, and I have tried both options (in game and in the Catalyst center). Any idea ?

Hey David I had the same problem as you. What worked for me was I had to disable Vsync in game. and then enable vsync in catalyst center or whatever you use. If you have vsync enabled in game and in the catalyst center it doesn't seem to work.

As i already said in post #34 you can do the following in order to stop the crashes to the desktop : right click on netKar PRO_NT.exe and then compatibility and choose "run this program in compatibility mode -> windows vista (service pack 2). Also choose the "Disable visual themes" and "Disable dekstop composition"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back