Get kicked

Hello guys sometimes when I join a server, and it started when I started playing race on, I am able to join just to the garage and then i get the message, booted or someting .... possible cheat..... Really ally my versions of race 07 race on etc are all original files by steam so anyone ideas,,,,,,,?
GRTZ k

You either do not have the track installed onto your PC. If you have installed the track then you may have put it in the incorrect please.
Or you are trying to join a server that is running a MOD so if you do not have the MOD then you would not be able to join :D

Does this help?

Hello guys sometimes when I join a server, and it started when I started playing race on, I am able to join just to the garage and then i get the message, booted or someting .... possible cheat..... Really ally my versions of race 07 race on etc are all original files by steam so anyone ideas,,,,,,,?
GRTZ k

Sometimes if you are using a custom skin with certain cars (it used to be that if you used a custom skin on an STCC E90 Seq that you'd get booted as a possible cheat.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%