Get all the new cars

Thanks & my God! Even more cars for GTL! Never knew there were so many add-ons (tracks & cars) for GTL, I would have never waited so long to buy it. Now I'm desperately seeking for every 5 minutes spare time to discover the most beautiful tracks in amazing cars!

Cruizing on eg Machwerk in a DB4 is great, and the sweat in my palms when having a muscle car race with Chargers, Mustangs, Camaro's... Just can't figure out why I didn't buy this game 3 years ago

• Andy Marsden

Hate to sound like a scrooge but what is the legality of this mod before we start considering using it?

Generally Jan, you just unzip the files to the correct location. The readme included in the zip files should include some instructions for you.

For Tracks, the default is GTL/GameData/Locations

For Cars/Skins that you have downloaded for exisiting car models (ie a TC65 Mustang in a new livery) it's GTL/GameData/Teams/ then into the relevant class and car model.

For Brand New standalone car models that weren't in the game by default (Triumph TR4, Renault 8 Gordini etc.) you will need to follow the instructions provided as it can differ wildly

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%