RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem a lot of interest in this event. Which is a pity as these cars are awesome. Phenomenal power, speed and stick the road as if it was on rails.
But obviously too much power for most and not driven by the front wheels. Too much for the ladies.:roflmao:
But I'm also thinking probably most are on holiday or out and about.
Which is a shame really these cars don't come by very often in events.
So if you can make it please do.:thumbsup:;)
Maybe a reasonable set-up maybe we'll be in incentive for the ladies.:laugh:
I tried it. Too much front brake for me.

I'll take a slot but my ping might be too high. Team Castrol #16

Is this race still happening? Unfortunately, given how ACC lets the drivers finish their laps after the session ends, it's highly unlikely that there won't be any delay and my race will actually finish before 19:50 UTC.

You guys are too fast for me, I mean like 3 seconds a lap. So if you want me to race with you boys you need to keep the fast guys in there own race and put the slow guys like me in my own race with other slow guys. I have to have a chance to win, otherwise what's the point? Just saying this so you know what's wrong (why your grids are so puny). I used to have my own league for years, I know what I'm talking about. You fast guys ruin it for old fat guys like me, I want to podium, I want to win.

Think about it ....

You guys are too fast for me, I mean like 3 seconds a lap. So if you want me to race with you boys you need to keep the fast guys in there own race and put the slow guys like me in my own race with other slow guys. I have to have a chance to win, otherwise what's the point? Just saying this so you know what's wrong (why your grids are so puny). I used to have my own league for years, I know what I'm talking about. You fast guys ruin it for old fat guys like me, I want to podium, I want to win.

Think about it ....
It's club racing, there's no point in comparing it to league. If you want higher place by removing faster guys from the grid then is there a value in it? Keep in mind that we race for fun- in my case i don't mind my place as long as i have good fun and fight, no matter the place.

Our grids are tiny and you want to split them even further? (btw i remember you having great pace)

Those that showed up thank you very much for doing so.
It might not have been the biggest grid in the world actually it's probably one of the smallest I'm ever been in but it was fun.
I enjoy the open wheelers and looking forward to the next one. Though by the looks of it not many are which is a pity.
Anyway enjoyed the racing. Well done to the fellow podium finishes. :thumbsup:
Which was pretty much everybody on the grid.:roflmao:

Going to have to figure out a method of getting some interest in these events.
Maybe a series of races over a number of weeks resulting in my old GT Omega rig as a prize perhaps.
With a t300rs wheel, base and pedals and stuff.
So I maybe have to speak to some management. We will see.

Last edited:
It might not have been the biggest grid in the world actually it's probably one of the smallest I'm ever been in but it was fun.
Yep, even an old slowcoach like me enjoyed it. Thanks for the nice setup Calv, made a difference although you guys were so far ahead you might not have noticed:D
Yes disappointing numbers bit like a F1 race in Austin some years ago.
Thanks to all that turned up and commiserations to the poor soul who missed a podium.
Next Sunday's looking like a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years