GeneRally

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Vartan Andreev

man this game is a lot of fun, it reminded me of the old Ignition game and Micro Machines, that brings up some good memories :)
i really hope this does kick off as it seems like great fun to kick back and relax with this game and a bunch of friends :D

Thank you so much for this great work James. I downloaded the pack. It seems everything is set ( options ) for the race. I won't change anything will i ? :)

Just create the 3 AI drivers (AI_Rookie_1 to 3), get the correct track and push the pedal to the metal! (pushing the forward-button to the motherboard doesn't sound that good)

My god that AI can be so annoying: wrecking my car in that first lap or pushing me out of T1 every time (almost feels like a public server) :( Would this be different if I correct their reaction speed? (we are allowed to correct this, not?)

• Dan Hakulin

NetBook Racers World Cup by GRMFED Season 2 [Login/R]

GeneRally Motorsport Federation
presents
NetBook Racers World Cup

Season 2

-> Website <-

Generally Motorsport Federation presents; This is touring cars competition by Generally Motorsport Federation. Seven rounds each containing two fictional tracks and each round will use other car from Fechna´s great carpack NetBook Racers. Championship winner will be known in middle of March 2010.

If you want to join, just send an e-mail to grmfed@gmail.com, make a post in this thread or send me a Private Message with necessary information, which are:
1. name
2. number (#2-99; watch entrylist if it's not engaged already by another driver)
3. nationality
4. name of team (or 'privateer')
5. e-mail address, where can be sent a nick and a password for login

Calendar
Season includes seven official rounds and one preseason round held on sixteen tracks (two track per round), each round is used different car.

Preseason – Hakulin ring & Klerksdorp; until 29.1.2010 - BMW M3
1st round – Senthandrew & Kallisto Park ; until 5.2. - Nissan GTR
2nd round – Ryup & Skerrag; until 12.2. - Ford GT500
3rd round - Lost Road & Lost Island; until 19.2. - Lexus IS-F
4th round - Scanfer Ring & V.O.T. Kings; until 26.2. - Alfa 8C
5th round - Dicrette & Lundsord; until 5.3. - Chevrolet Camaro
6th round – Ivotni Park & Vallen ring; until 12.3. - Audi R8 LMS
7th round – Hohenlohe & Sontondrey; until 19.3. - Dodge Challanger

Each round term ends on Friday, at 23:59.59 GMT+1.

Basics of rules:

For all rounds is used a login system. Login time is 11 minutes.

Mandatory files are screenshot (.bmp), which was made in moment of showing standings screen by pressing key F12, and .gam file with replay of human driver's race.

Mandatory game settings are:
a. race length: 7 km,
b. tyre wear: 20%,
c. fuel consumption: 15%,
d. fuel mass: 50kg,
e. damage: 20%,
f. game speed: 100% or higher.
g. number of opponents: 3 official AIs,
h. car for driver and all AIs in round: preseason (BMW M3), 1st round (Nissan GTR), 2nd round (Ford GT500), 3rd round (Lexus IS-F), 4th round (Alfa 8C), 5th round (Chevrolet Camaro), 6th round (Audi R8LMS), 7th round (Dodge Challanger)
i. human driver starts from pole position.

Each round of season contsists of two races. Points are awarded to drivers separately for each race of the round in following order: 25-20-16-13-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-..-1 to all finishers (exept DSQ) + 1 point for holder of fastest lap of the race.

Champion is driver, who scored most points in sum of all eight races.

Teams of two or three drivers can join the teams championship. This championship is won team, which scored most points in sum of all eight races by his drivers.

Full text of rules, links for logins, gamepack and other details are on official website of GRMFED. If is something unclear, don't worry to ask me for explanation.

Good luck
icon_e_ugeek.gif

Dan Hakulin

Wow, I'm really late to the party on GeneRally. Do you guys know if it's possible to get a gamepad working in the game?

EDIT: Ok I figured out the control settings. Now my problem is that the game seems to keep running in 256 colors, where the background that's blue shows up in rainbow colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back